Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 13:18:22
Page:  1 
Charley " NO, NO, NO Started by: Hotstuffs on Jun 21, '12 04:36

Charley woke up thursday morning. And he sat up slowly, still sore after being flung on the other side of the room. Charley was sitting still listening to music that was coming from

the bathroom. Charley gets up and walks threw his door way in his boxers only. He walked up to the bathroom door and knocked.

" Mom? What's going on?" said charley in a curious voice.

" Did you know it's been three day's sense that drunk has been here?"said charley's mom in excitement.

" Ya. I know. You look nice. Why?" said charley

" Don't I always?" said charley's mom waiting for a response

" Ya, but you usually have bruses on your face." Charley laughed

" Well i'm going to see Joey. You know him." said charley's mom while putting lip stick on.

" Can i come?" said charley.

" Ya, your going to work, and i don't know where he lives." said charley's mom

" Ok see you in the car."

MEANWHILE: David went to Chris May's house. David walked up to the front door still wobbling. He went up the steps one at a time so he don't fall down. After he got up the steps he walked to the door and knocked on it while he was waiting for Chris to answer he was trying to keep himself up. Chris opened the scratched up wooden door.

" One of those days huh?" said chris not being surprised

" A man came in my house with a gun and forced me out. I need to take care of.... him. I need you.

" Really? Come in." said chris

David walked in, and he walked to the couch, and flopped on the sofa like he was a pancake on a skillet.

"He kicked me out of my own home." said david in a depressing mood.

" Well what did he look like?" said chris while rolling up a joint.

" Blond hair..... combed back..... and he was wearing a red suit." said david thinking real hard.

" I know that guy he shot at my kids! I know where he lives. I'm getting the boy's, you coming? said chris ready to fight.

" Sure. Don't know why not." said david.

Back to Charley:

" Come on mom." said charley ready to go.

" I'm coming. I'm coming." said charley's mom

They get in the car and shut the door. She starts up the car and backs out of there narrow driveway. She took a left and headed down down the small alley. She stopped in front of the dumpster charley hid behind.

" We are here!" said charley in excitement

" Hold on. Let me get my purse." said charley

" Whatcha ya guys doing here. Oh ya it's thursday. I told your mom you work to day." said Joey

" Well i got to go to work. so come over when your done." said charley's mom

The guys are sitting in the car watching charley, and his mom meet Joey.

" That's the bastard!" said chris

"He's in the mafia. This will be fun." said david

"Let's get out of here. He is going to there house at seven o'clock. We will be there."

Back to charley

" Come on in, meet the family."

He puts his arm on his shoulder and slowly walks him to the door. He opens the door for charley.

" Now this is Andy Kemp. Real nice guy. Him and his brother Steve Parker. I can trust thes guys with my life." said joey pointing out family members.

After he get's down introducing charley to everyone Joey stands in the middle of the livingroom which is really nice. He straightens his back.

" I asked you all to come because i wanted to introduce a new member of the family. I knew his father, and i am proud to know his son. Cheers!" said joey in a proud mood.

Everyone went back to talking. And joey walked slowly, looking at everyone while he was walking out.

" You knew my father?" said charley interested

" Yep, i believe that's what i said."

"How is he?" said charley

" I don't know.... He died when you were born. Let's go to dinner."

Joey and Charley was walking down the alley to get to his house and they were talking about 1 thing and that was his dad. MEANWHILE:

"He's not in there. But she is. What do you want to do david?" said chris

"Leave a message that he will never forget. If i can't have her no one can."

" You sure?" said chris ready to go.

" Go!" said david

Back to Joey and Charley:

" Your dad was with us. He was a member. He was also close to the Godfather. He was a good man. I knew your mom in highschool. Don't tell her but i

had a crush on her."

" So how did my dad die?" said charley full of questions.

" He ran into a blood on the other side of NY. He was going to a meeting but never made it." But you can. You have to accept us. And only us.

When Joey got done with the sentence, they were almost to there house and charley see's black whole's in the outside wall. Charley sprints as fast as he could and Joey chasing after him. Charley opens the shot up door, and see's whole's everywhere. Charley sprints to the kitchen and Joey came threw the door and saw charley drop down on his knee's crying over his mom's dead body. She had ripped cloths, and her throat was cut. Joey stepped out and called the Godfather. And he called 911. The ambulance showed up and put the body away. Finally the godfather drove up.

" Do you know who did this joey? Joey look at me. Who did dis?" said the godfather

" Her ex boyfriend i believe." said joey al sturred up.

" Come on. I take you and the boy to your house to get your stuff."

Joey grabs charley and walks him to the car and shuts the door for him. Charley is speech less. Emotionally. They turn down the alley and stops in front of the house.

" Stay here charley." said joey

Joey and the godfather walked in the house.

" There has been a killing. They killed someone special to me and- said joey before he got interupted.

" I'm in. You guys are the closest family i have and my dad and mom would wanted me to. But i want to kill that fucker. I want to kill every single one of them.

I rather die trying then never to try at all.

Plz comment and give your opinion. What needs work

Report Post Tip

Well I would suggest if you figure you need advice on your stories then proceed to ask your family for help. Although I enjoy a good story here and there, I believe Charlie is now being worn out.

I am in no way trying to discourage you from stepping out into our streets.I am rather happy to see that you are trying to entertain the masses with your stories. Not many people do so nowadays. What I am encouraging you to do is seek advice on your work from your family. They will help guide you and hopefully help in making you a more respected and appreciated street presence.

Good story by the way.

Report Post Tip

Ok. There has been rumors that i'm Spamming. So if you read this and you want a message everytime one get's made please comment and say you want the message. Because some people dont check the streets thats why im doing this.

Report Post Tip

I like it man, Pretty great. 

I can't wait for more, Need any help you know where to find me.

Report Post Tip

Message me when the next one is done too.

Report Post Tip

I will

Report Post Tip

I like the stories, keep me entertained and guessing how the next one will be. You are a great writer no doubt about it mate. Keep it flowing, and message me when the next one is given!

Report Post Tip

Cant wait msg me when the next ones done

Report Post Tip

Yet another fantastic edition, Can't wait for the next one

Report Post Tip

BlackShadow walks to the nearest street corner and while leaning against it he reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small silver flask, opening it up he takes a swig and feels the warmth running down his throat

Im loving the stories dont get me wrong, but i honestly believe you should tell us the stories in one speach, many people dont appreciate having to listen and running around to keep up. There are a few oldies out there who's hips arnt as good as they once where. If you need help or any pointers im sure there are many around that would help you out if needed.

BlackShadow walks towards the dark alley accross the way. Slowly he turns his head and nods to the visitors as the darkness engulfs him

Report Post Tip

I want to appologize. Hotstuffs is done writing. To many complaints. You can continue it if you like. they may be able to stop me. But can not be able to stop every good writer that is reading this.

Which is all of you. You just need to show what you got. Thank you for everything.

Hotstuffs

Report Post Tip

Charley " The War part 1"
Continuing the speach.
"Charley you have been stressed and tired. Go to the car".said Joey demanding.
" You asked me to be in this family. And I said yes." Said charley explaining.
Joey looks at the godfather.
"No, you want to get revenge for your mom's death. Has nothing to do with us, and I'm not putting my family in danger."said the godfather.
" I am doing it with or without you. Which is it?"
Joey looks at godfather waiting for an answer.
" Fine... your doing it by yourself kid. One day you will learn."said the godfather.
"Well, ok. I guess I should get going."said charley.
Charley opened the screen door and walk out the house. Charley started to walk down the sidewalk threw the water puddles in the hard blazing rain. Charley stopped and looked back at Joey threw the window. Charley had his mom in his head the whole time. Charley came across his house and stopped. He glanced at it and walked toward it slowly. Charley opened the screen door and came around the corner where his mom was dead. He turn the corner and pulled the gun that he took from joeys house,out of his back pants. At the same time a young woman with blond hair and a pink biker. pulled out a black and white colored pistol.
" Who are you?"said charley instantly
" Put the gun away or I will shoot you in your face." Said the woman warning him.
Charley thought about it and put the gun back where it was.
"Who are you?"said charley again.
" Your aunt. I'm your mom's" sister." Said the woman.
" Why did she not tell me?"
"Because I'm a killer. I kill people. And she stopped." Said the woman while checking around where the body died.
" Where were you when she died?" Said the woman curiously.
" With a friend named Joey."
The woman opened her eyes wide from surprise.
" Ok. My name I Christy Davis." Said the woman.

Report Post Tip

Should I remake or Should i continue this story I made?

Report Post Tip

The story you made? Aren't you a bit young to have made this story, mate?

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry for that my Great Great Great Great Grandfather had made this and i want to continue or make it better then he did.

Report Post Tip

By now you can start another one. But maybe this time, instead of posting several stories, you can make it into several chapters and you post them within the same story.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Charley " NO, NO, NO
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL