Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:06
Page:  1 
Mafia Life (After the kidnapping- Part 4) Started by: Hearon on Jun 21, '12 07:45

After the lights were shut off and Albert McMillan was stuck there alone knowing what was coming ahead in his near future he began to try a get the rope off he tried hopelessly for hours and finally he sees Tim "Monster" Davis(Enforcer of Philly  Stone cold Killer! ) breaking into the  warehouse.

Tim Davis:I'm getting you out of here!

He cuts the binding on Albert

Albert McMillan:Wait your not going to kill me ?

Tim Davis:No The Godfathers saw they whole thing and both cities are going to work together and New Orleans will get Los Angeles and Philly will get Detroit.

Albert McMillan:Great I can't wait for this new found peace.

Tim Davis:Well you will be waiting for a while because we don't know if LA's ally Las Vegas will join in on the war!

Albert McMillan:Good point so why are we still sitting here talking.haha

Tim Davis:Good point sir they said you were smart

They get up and walk out and see Vinny Whites(Capo of LA) with 3 other LA soldiers with tommy guns.

Vinny Whites:Well hey mister...

Tim Davis:Tim tim Davis

Vinny Whites:Nice name hate that you won't be able to say it anymore!

Tim pushes Albert to the ground hops behind a car stands up and unload an entire tommy gun clip into the 4 monsters standing infront of them. 2 of them are killed and Vinny Whites and 1 other soldier survive but are badly wounded.

Solider 1:Vinny Whites you said we were going to kill them with ease

Vinny:Yes I didn't know that bastard had a tommy gun in he suit.

Tim:Well Vinny Whites haha nice name i'm very sorry that noone will ever hear you speak again.

Pow Tim Davis shoots Vinny White in the skull and looks at the soldier and shoots in in the heart. Then him and Albert McMillan steal a car and drive away.

They arrive at the New Orleans HQ

Tim:Well this is where you get off.

Albert:Well thank you for everything you have done for me today.

Tim:No probelm any time you get kidnapped in the future just call me.haha

Albert:Will do.

Albert gets out and walks inside the HQ

He walks straight into Godfather Jim Levinstein room.

Albert McMillan:Hello I'm back.

Jim Levinstein:O my god the mission was a success! Did anyone die?

Albert McMillan:Well Tim survived but he did kill Vinny Whites a Capo of LA and 3 street soliders.

Jim Levinstein:Well this is good to hear.haha

Of course the blood thirsty, sick minded man Jim was found enjoyment in hearing of these 4 murders.

Albert McMillan:He said we were going to war again!

Jim:Yes we cannot tolarate this act of disrespect and if you are worried about Los Angeles don't I have spoke to them and they will not be in it.

Albert:Ok so what will we do?

Jim:We will just make one huge assualt on there HQ without them knowing anything and kill them ALL!

Albert:ARE YOU SERIOUS! THIS ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Jim:Now you know I like you and would hate to kill you for yelling at me! and yes im serious it will be Philly working with us to! Now please excuse yourself!

Planning metting

Jim Levinstein(Godfather of New Orleans)

John Stanfa(Godfather of Philly)

Jim Levinstein sets up a meeting with John Stanfa to discuss the attack.

Jim Levinstein:Ok who all will we be sending?

John Stanfa:I will be sending 27 street soliders with Gary Davis(Capo of philly), Jay Rodgers(Wise Guy of Philly), and Landon Hearon(Best Soldier of Philly).

Jim:Ok then I'll be sending 22 street solider with Jack Hearon(Capo of NO), Ronald Jay(Enforcer of NO), and Brandon Souileau(Best solider of NO)

John:Ok well good plan we should get the 6 of our top guys for a meeting before the attack.

Jim:Good plan

Attack on Los Angeles Meeting

Gary Davis(Capo of Philly)

Jay Rodgers(Wise Guy of Philly)

Landon Hearon(Best Solider of Philly)

Jack Hearon(Capo of NO)

Ronald Jay(Enforcer of NO)

Brandon Souileau(Best Solider of NO)

They all walk in and take a seat not looking at each other.

Jack Hearon:Son!

Landon hearon:DAD!

They run to each other and have a happy moment were going to skip this! haha im not letting you have the happy moment!

Gary Davis:Can we get to the meeting now

Ronald Jay:Ok I agree

Brandon Souileau:Ok since I'm the best soldier of New Orleans I think I should have a big say so

landon:haha no way im the best of philly and u dont see me saying this. Jack and Gary should have the most.

gary:Ya your right we should!

jack:ok plan we send all the soliders up the front gate and distract the mass. then Me, Gary, and Jay sneak around the back to get the don and Landon. Ronald, and Brandon go through the roof and drop into the Godfathers room and take him out then we come out the front door and hit the soldiers from behind killing them while our soliders still fight them.

Gary:Awesome plan all in favor sat I

Brandon,Gary,jack,landon,Ronald, and Jay:I

gary:Then its settled the assualt will be on October 23,1937 at 1:45 a.m. there time.

Jack:meeting over

They all leaves and wait for the attack to come.

P.S. Can someone please leave a comment this time this is part 4 and noone has said anything on here only in MobMail got 3 saying they like it so far and 0 saying no so someone say something lol thanks :)

Report Post Tip

Jelena hears yet more rambling on another street corner. She nearly screams! those voices .. they are everywhere! EVERYWHERE! She heads towards another street corner and it is just as loud there! She can't stand it! She gets her gun out and starts waiving it around!

SOMEONE STOP THESE VOICES! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! NOISE! RAMBLINGS! ON EVERY STREET CORNER. PIECES HERE! PIECES THERE! PIECES EVERYWHERE! STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!

Report Post Tip

Charles passes by riding a unicycle, waving his hands like a loony.

"Keep up the stories, I enjoy them. Perhaps confine them to one thread though?"

Report Post Tip

Hearon sees the man on a unicycle

"Thanks Charles will try" :)

Report Post Tip

Interesting story, Hearon. It's good to see activity on our streets.

Innocence wanders off to raid a trucking depot with her friends.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Life (After the kidnapping- Part 4)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL