Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:42:58
Page:  1 
Mafia Life (Attack on Las Vegas- Part 5) Started by: Hearon on Jun 21, '12 20:33

It is October 22nd, 1937 at 10:00 p.m.

Before the Attack

Gary Davis(Capo of Philly)

Jay Rodgers(Wise Guy of Philly)

Landon Hearon(Best Soldier of Philly)

Jack Hearon(Capo of NO)

Ronald Jay(Enforcer of NO)

Brandon Souileau(Best Soldier of NO)

The 6 men are all sitting around a table in Los Angeles waiting for the attack while the soldiers are already in motion. They are a smoking cigars and telling old stories.

Jack Hearon:Ok fun time is over lets get to business.

Landon Hearon:Dad im scared

Jack Hearon:we all are but this is no time for me to baby anyone

Ronald Hearon:Ok may I say something?

Gary Davis:Well of course

Ronald Hearon:Ok to everyone going after the godfather with me I call the shot!

Brandon Souileau:Haha ok Ron you have it. :)

Hours pass its now 1:40 a.m. and they are all waiting in position for the soldiers to attack. The forces outside the compound is less than unusual they look at each other and notice something must be going down because theres about 30 cars outside and only about 10 guards outide. The minutes seem like hours and all of a sudden a car comes smashing through the gate follows by the 50 soliders from Philly and New orleans. The men say there goodbyes and split into there groups.

Landon Hearon, Ronald Jay, and Brandon Souileau go after the Godfather. While gary Davis, Jack Hearon, and Jay Rodgers go after the Don.

Jack:Jay you don't talk much I haven't heard you say a word since we meet at the meeting.

Jay:Don't talk much

Gary:I've known him for 3 years and rarely hear him talk

Jack:Wow ok theres two guards running up front heres our chance run for the back door!

The 3 run towards the door when they open it they find Momo Enriqeuz standing there with a double barrell shotgun he shoots and jumps behind the wall. The shot hit Gary Davis in the leg! Jack and Jay grab Gary and pull him behind the door outside.

Jack:Jay take care of that bastard I got to check on Gary

Jay:Ok will do

gary:How does it look

Pow pow Jay shoots him pistol at Momo he misses and ducks behind the wall again.

Jack:Your going to make it don't worry!

POW!! Momo shoots his shot gun misses then Jay comes out of cover and Pow Pow two in he head MoMo drops instantly!Jay runs to him to check his pulse hes dead.

Gary:Good job on that bastard Jay

Jay:It was not a good job it was a necessary job.

Jack:Ok Jay are you staying with gary or should I?

Jay:I will you go get that Don!

Jack:Ok see you two soon.

Jack runs back inside seeing MoMo dead he takes his shotgun and ammo. Then continues up the stairs he peaks behind the wall to see Nick Caci(Capo of LA) he is holding a revolver.And looks scared  He yells out.

Jack:Put your hands up so I don't have to kill you!

Nick:Ok

He drops the gun and raises his hands.

Jack:Kick your gun over here!

He kicks the gun. Jack comes out with his shotgun and bends over and grabs the revolver.

Jack:Do you ahve any rope?

Nick:Theres some over here.

Jack Hearon:Grab it!

Nick grabs it and throws it to Jack. Jack ties him up with some of the rope and puts him in a supply closet. then the throws the rest out the window to the other group.

Jack continues he knows he is nearing the Don's room he looks around another corner to see to street soliders guarding a door. He knows this has to be the dons quarters he turns and Pow Pow kills them both with the Revolver. Then Jack Amasie(Don of La) comes out shooting everything with a tommy gun he hits Jack in the shoulder. Then click click hes out of bullets Jack comes out of the corner and POW! He shoots Jack Amasie with the Shotgun. He falls to the ground dead. While Jack broke his shoulder in the shot. He walks down stairs and sees the other group still on there ground!

Jack:How is Gary?

Jay:Hes going to make it

Jack:Good

Gary:Well did you get him?

Jack:Of course!

Then the other group of Landon Hearon, Ronald Hearon, and brandon Souileau look to a good spot to scale the building at. Finally Brandon spots on and he thorws the rope makes sure it is secure and begins to climb he gets to the top then Ronald starts climbing he gets to the top and then Landon begins to climb. Then Louis "grim Reaper" Geams(Best hitman in the mafia) comes around the corner and Pow Pow Pow hits Landon three times in the torso he lets go of the rope and crack breaks alot of bones and he is dead! Brandon cuts the rope shoots at Louis a few times and runs towards the glass roof. Brandon kicks the glass and drops in he sees Godfather Vito Di Giorgio(Godfather of LA). Then Ronald drops in.

Ronald:Remember I called the shot. haha

Vito:haha nice well can a old may atleast finish his cigar before being shot?

Ronald:NO!

Pow Pow Pow three to the head and Godfather Vito falls out of his chair and clank his gun falls out of his hand.

Brandon:Wow I was going to saw yes nice call.

They look outside not knowing if Louis if still outside waiting for them. and they have no way of getting down the way they came they would have to go down the stairs. Finally they decided to go down the stairs and on the way they see Louis standing at the bottom looking up and then BomB the solider break through the door and Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow Louis Geams body is torn all up by the bullets going through.

Ronald:Don't shoot its us

Solider:Us who ?

Ronald:Ronald Jay and Brandon Souileau

Solider:Status of Godfather and don ?

Ronald:both dead

Solider:Ok good.

Nick Caci:Can someone let me out of here

Ronald:Who said that

Nick:Over here in the closet

The soldier slowly opens the door to find Nick Caci tied up and sitting in the corner of the closet.

Nick:Don't shoot

Ronald:haha what are you doing in there?

Nick:Some gun tied me up then killed the Don!

Ronald:O Jack ok come with me.

Ronald stands up the man and they walk out the back door to Jack. Jack sees Nick Caci and begins to laugh then he noticed his son Landon wasn't with them!

Jack Hearon:Where is Landon!

Ronald:He didnt make it. Sorry jack

Jack:MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Jack pulled started hiting cussing and kicking everything in sight!

Ronald:Come on Jack lets go home.

They untie Nick Caci set him on his way and go home.

END OF PART 5! PART 6 COMING SOON!

Report Post Tip

My bad messed up title its suppose to be Los Angeles !

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Life (Attack on Las Vegas- Part 5)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL