Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:20
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Cocaine Fortune 500? CA Records Started by: Squishy on Jun 22, '12 00:10

In the stats page, we now have Crooked Agent Earnings Records.

What is "Crooked Agent Earning Records"?

Its the top 50 most profitable drug operations in the last 3 months. If you make the top 25, you get an award for your hard work and cracking of the whip on your CA. Right now there is only data of CAs that died very very recently, but we are recording for all future CAs so that when they die, they can make the list of they earn enough.

Keep in mind that every time you sell your drugs, the price at which you sell it dictates your total income at the end of the month. Be picky and sell at the highest? - Thats a good total. Be lazy and sell daily? - Thats a low total. Be too picky and wait to long? You might have to dump 200 units at a last minute shitty price! Anyway, I'll let you guys work out your strategies yourself, but keep in mind the game is watching and ready to reward those that work the best!

Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

Why would you want us squeezing our CAs dry? I thought it was better for you to create less money. :p

(jk)

Report Post Tip

I NEED HELP SQUISHY ??

Report Post Tip

Why would you want us squeezing our CAs dry? I thought it was better for you to create less money. :p

(jk)

I know you said that in jest, but I'd like to offer my view on the reasoning behind the decision. This is of course purely my view, I have no knowledge if this is correct or not;

As you suggested, its always been the goal to ensure Money leaves the game as much as possible, having more money leaving the game means more people striving to earn money thus more activity within the game. With the idea above to promote people holding out for a great price, there is an increased chance that people will run the risk of not selling their drugs for long periods and may end up losing either their Lives via wb/war or something possibly happens to their CA, thus loseing all that potential money they could have earned had they sold at the more regular price of around $9k.

As is always the case in the game, its risk vs reward. The admins offer the reward of the prizes for taking the big risk that you could lose it all.

Report Post Tip

Lol, Oh Slash. You are assuming we are doing this for nefarious reasons, I am hurt by this. The truth is, we are doing this for a DIFFERENT nefarious reason :) Want to get the most out of your CAs? Be online for the most drug price changes. Basically, we want to encourage people to be more active on the site. The more drug prices changes you are online for, the better off that you will get that awesome price.

Report Post Tip

So what is this rewards anyways? The notereity of being on the list? Because... it makes me feel kinda special being at the top :) 

Report Post Tip

A credit!

Report Post Tip

... it makes me feel kinda special being at the top :)

NEAR! the top. Second place isn't the top. Sorry :-(

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Cocaine Fortune 500? CA Records
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL