Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:29
Page:  1 
"Anthony" Chapter 1 Started by: Hotstuffs on Jun 22, '12 03:19

Names Anthony. Before the world was controlled, the world was beautiful, and harmless. After that, people changed. They did not care for our world. They lived there lives day by day.

And then they started to destroy our tree's, land and kill animals for fun. They threw trash in our lakes, and on sides of roads, and nobody cared.... Thirty years afters after that, the congress

made a treaty to physically and mentally control the people. When that happened, i was six years old. Me and my family had a gift. We were call MindControllers. We controlled peoples thoughts

but it takes a long time. My dad was trying to show me how to concentrate in the human brain. When congress finished the treaty. They ordered a evacuation. Every state had a facility where the

people would be sent when captured. The only country safe is canada, and countries in the water. When the evacuation happened the squad of soldiers came threw our door. They took me away

from my parents. I believed i was now the last of my kind. There was not much of us. We were seperated ever sense. I was put in a military truck. As we were leaving i had memorized the route

we went. Once is enough. I was dragged at the end of a line of people that were wearing torn up, dirty cloths. And you had to stay in the line. If you made a run for it, you got killed. But what was

weird was they kept the dead body's. As we were moving forward slowly, i had noticed what they were doing. They shot a chip as the size of a fingernail in the back of there head where the brain stem

is. When it was my turn i acted like them. We were put in a cell. We were to ware the samething every day. Red shirt and pants with white shoes. And i knew i was the only person thinking without a chip.

So for years i been stuck, doing the same thing every day. Which leads to what i'm doing now. Which is nothing.

At Breakfest

" Hey." said a boy with red hair quietly.

Anthony look's over.

" You can talk?" said anthony surprised but also being quiet.

" No, noices are coming out my ass. Yes i am. At break look for me." said the boy

" Ok." said charley

Anthony get's up slowly,and walks slowly between the tables on the right and the tables on the left. Anthony walks up to the counter with bowlsand glasses. And there's a big buff black guy with three scars close together from his eye brow to his chin. Anthony sets his tray down and stacks his glass and his bowls. Then Anthony turned around slowly. Anthony walks down the way he came, seeing everyone else in the corner of his eye. He's see's everyone so robotized, and he went on to his cell like they do everyday. When anthony was in his cell he sat down and stared at the picture he had of his parents that he took when they broke in. He hears heavy foot steps, and quickly put his picture away. And he looks to see where the foot steps are coming from. A muscular white man was leading the red head boy from the cafeteria. The boy walks in the sell slowly, And the man did not lock his cell.

" You again?" said the boy.

" How can you talk?" said anthony

" It doesn't work. I'm a Visionteller. You?" asked the boy

" I'm a Mindcontroller." said anthony with a soft voice

"Really? I thought you were all dead. Wow. Names Malcolm Smith."

"Anthony Anderson" said anthony

" I'm trying to find sane people." said malcolm

"There isn't any just us two.

"Well, i guess it is possible" said anthony talking to himself

" Are you listening?" said anthony tired of talking to himself

" This one kid gave me a note. It's how to escape." said malcolm calmly

" That's not possible." said anthony doubting the note.

" Look at it."

Malcolm hands anthony the note threw the bars between them. Anthony takes the not and unfold's it, and continues reading it. " If you got this note, then good. This note is the note that's going to let you be free. You know the chip in the back of everyone's head. Well there's a computerdown the hall. A hugh computer. Behind it is a green cord. Disconnect the cord it will shut the chips off. Now the people will be stunned. But make sure that thechip is taken out. In the cafeteria there is the cell switch. It's also big. Push it down and everone will be free. They can't kill us all. The rest is on you! But do mea favor. Free evryone, and stop the person or people doing this. Remember we are not alive unless we are free." From: Your best friend Anthony look's up. And look's at malcolm looking at him.

Let's do it.

Report Post Tip

If once agian want me to message you when this or Charley comes out say so please

Report Post Tip

IT WAS OK,MY FRIEND,, but charley-had a lil bit more suspense,keep with charley your best written,I think by far !

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Anthony" Chapter 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL