Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 15:53:32
Page:  1 
End of mafia Life Started by: Hearon on Jun 22, '12 06:08

Ok I feel that Mafia Life was a total FAIL! Didn't have that many people like it so the series will be ending as of now the stories of that series are OVER! Thank you for the support of my friends and fans. I will be starting some new stories soon.

Report Post Tip

Wasn't so much "Fail", more like too much spam. If you focused on releasing episodes over a longer period instead of piling 1291821threads in the space of a day I think more people would appreciate it,

Also when you are writing it try not to make it sound like it's a person writing it as a story on an online game, write it as if you were there.

Report Post Tip

ok thank you sir appreciate it.

Report Post Tip

To be honest I didn't read it but as Behemoth said, you shouldn't have posted one story per thread man. You could fit everything nicely into one thread.

Report Post Tip

Don't take it personally.  Calling this a roleplaying game is like calling North Korea a utopia.  It is by design, and it's called that.  But if you look at the characters names, pictures, does this seem mafioso?  And the only threads that get interest are people talking 80-100% out of character with personal feuds, or Kuklinski's stuff.  And although the soapbox went away, they're doing the same things, just....not on a soap box.  There have literally been CLs that are objects. 

And don't get me wrong, this isn't me on a pedestal.  I'm not doing anything differently.  It's just how the game has turned out. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: End of mafia Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL