Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:43:07
Page:  1 
Multiple Organisms aren't a myth! Started by: Chris_Dolmeth on Jun 23, '12 03:43

Chris strolled through Fort Izzel with only one thought on his mind, that same thought that had been lingering in his brain since Godfather Marston addressed the masses about a new experiment in Chicago. Reaching PJ's office door he tapped twice and listened for a 'Come on in, it's open.' Chris pushed the door opened, knocking over a pile of hubcaps in the process.

"Oops."

He went to go pick them back up when Jono told him not to worry about it.

"What can I do you for Chris?" PJ asked.

"Well, PJ, I'm here to ask your permission to move to Chicago. I understand the rules and feel I am capable of the task."

PoisonousJelly sat back and went into deep thought it seemed.

"Well Chris, if this is what you want to do then I am not going to hold you back. You know where I come from and how I got to where I am, so I wish you luck mate.. Who will you take as your second in command?"  PJ finally said.

Chris replied with haste, he didn't even have to think twice about who he chose as his Right Hand.

"Death_by_Snu_Snu." He said nodding his head.

"Right, what will you call yourselves mate?" PJ wondered.

"Multiple Organisms." Chris replied with a straight face.

Report Post Tip

JonSnow walked up to Chirs and smiled as he was shaking his hand.

Not a better person around to do this than you man, I have complete faith!

Report Post Tip

What a day! To see finally another family step forward to this thing of ours in the windy city! I want to Congrats you and your right hand. I have known you both for some a long time now and I know your family will work well with our organization that's a fact. I'm sure your excited and I am as well. Another auth from Las Vegas, the city built off another experiment the orginal experiment! once again glad to see you touch down and I salute you both!

Don Omar Raises a glass of wine to the two friends of mine!

Report Post Tip

Mudkip watches his friend begin a new life and a new family in chicago and goes to speak to him.

'Chris , congrats buddy , you're a great friend and will make a fine leader here in early chicago'

Report Post Tip

Cas steps out and walks over to the new CL to appear in Chicago. He smiles, and shakes the hand of Chris.

Welcome to Chicago man, look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

Lasko makes his way to find the newest leader in Chi. He brings a gift, something of his favorite.

"Congrats to you and yours Chris! I look forward to being able to work, and drink with you." He says as he extends a case of the finest scotch to the new leader.

Report Post Tip

Jelena hears of a new leader coming to the city of Chicago. She makes a couple calls and arranges for a box of the finest cigars to be delivered to their headquarters. She instructs them to attach a note  saying:

Welcome to the Windy City! I am looking forward to doing business with you!

Jelena

Report Post Tip

A dusty skeleton of a man with no hip-bones hobbles over to the fine cigar box being held by a delivery boy in the street. He takes 1 out and puts it in the kid's jacket pocket.

Here ya are kid, give this to your old man. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

The man takes the box and reads the note

Gifts that come with weather condition warnings. The old guy smiles. I love this place already. Theres much to be done but first, a cigar as fine as this requires a small closed public venue, perhaps that coffee shop in the avenue? That reminds me I have to pick up some high bran cereal when I pick up my banana's with those coupons I won at bingo last night... The old timer continue's mumbling to himself as he shuffles back inside to put the box on his boss' not yet stained with tea and coffee, desk.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Multiple Organisms aren't a myth!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL