Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:43:24
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Graverobbing stats. Started by: Vantino on Jun 24, '12 00:38

What stats come into play when Graverobbing?

I mean, does defense come into play? Even though the victim is dead? Does rank come into play? Is a Consigliere harder to graverob than a gangster? Is your graverobbing skill the same as your PP'ing skill?

Thanks

Report Post Tip

Honestly. I agree!  I what doescome into play? Is your gun a leveling factor.does your pp's a deciding factor?  Does any one have an idea. It would seem something that I just recently just started trying.

Report Post Tip

In my opinion, it makes sense to take your pickpocketing stats into account when graverobbing; you're basically pickpocketing a dead body. With that in mind, yes it would most likely be harder to graverob a Consigliere than a Goomba.

Report Post Tip

Now taht we have a Grave Goblin achievement, I am very interested in seeing what stat this would be in and whether we would get any XP at all.

Report Post Tip

did they change it so that anyone can graverob? or is it still thug and below

Report Post Tip

Personaly it should stay at wise guy and under a Button man would not waste his time with such a task its a job for assosiates

Report Post Tip

it should be everyone and anyone can graverob. if its an achievement for everyone then everybody should be able to do it

Report Post Tip

My money would be on stealth being a deciding factor in graverobbing

Report Post Tip

Personaly it should stay at wise guy and under a Button man would not waste his time with such a task its a job for assosiates

While I see your logic, button men still pickpocket. IRL, we'd definitely do neither of the two - but why not open up graverob for all ranks?

Report Post Tip

While a button man can PP and some would say its beneath him slight of hand is somthing that in the real world can be put to good use like the removal of a gun the placeing of evidence in a rivals pockets.

Grave robbing is somthing that a Made man would hand over to a mere assosiate.

Report Post Tip

Damn! That would be an awesome feat in a war... picking a GUN out of someone{s pocket!!

Report Post Tip

Personally I've always thought it'd be cool to see a 5% chance to pick a gun put in, with a shorter than normal amount of pettying required to get it back. (25-30, you'd really only be missing out on one shot so it wouldn't *really* be a terrible loss, but still irksome.)

The only con I see in this is that people would start banning/being a lot less lenient as far as PPing goes. I remember once a while back there was some talk of "war mode", which if that ever gets brought in perhaps this would be a perfect setting to add into that.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Graverobbing stats.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL