Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:31:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
8th Round Boxing Arena Competition Started by: Ladyfighter on Jun 25, '12 20:29

-iocaste smiles grealty, taking the cookie and eating it with much pleasure

A cookie ! What a nice gift ! Hehe, thank you. And good luck for our next match. If I lose, may I have an other cookie ?  

Report Post Tip

Lost-soul walks in an sees alot of people boxing an likes it an cant wait to see backfromthedead an deadlysin box going to be a great match i bet.then word spreads about the n.y vs n.y war an realizes his dream fight aint going to happen such sad to see this. hopefully their is going to be more matchs just as great as he knew the bftd vs deadly could have been.i bow my head an pray for the fallen people of new york but i will make my cousin bftd proud wont let him down.

Report Post Tip

After hiding in the shelter for a week, Ladyfighter slowly looked around in the streets to see if everything was calm now.

Seeing that there are not many people around, she walks to the Arena just in time to start the next round. There are not many cars around when she arrives. Ladyfighter thinks the last weeks events might have had something to do with that.

When she enters the arena she sees the Priest waiting for her. The Priest starts talking to Ladyfighter.
"I am sorry Lady, there have been some deaths in our world last weeks and a few were participating in your boxing competition. But go ahead, I will tell you know in time when someone is not coming."

Ladyfighter is glad the Priest came to the Arena to help her with the fights. He looks pretty tired. Ladyfighter thinks he has been working day and night last weeks.

1st fight:
Philli-Stein vs WarPath

After his last fight WarPath immediately went back to the gym to work on his skills because he knew he will need them in his fight against Philli-Stein.

[22:38:00] <@Ladyfighter> 1d20: 6
[22:38:00] <@Ladyfighter> 1d20: 9

At the start of this fight Philli-Stein was the better fighter, but soon he lacked of energy. His helpers gave him drinks and food, but that did not help him to regain his strength. The extra gym visits of WarPath did pay out and he was the better fighter today.

2nd fight:
NikoBellic vs Blazerze

Fighters like NikoBellic and Blazerze always prepare themselves in back gyms, where no one can spot them to see what their speciality is.

[22:39:22] <@Ladyfighter> 1d20: 17
[22:39:22] <@Ladyfighter> 1d20: 6

The fight was from the start a winning match for NikoBellic. Not sure how he figured out what Blazerze's weak points were, but he really smashed him to the ground.

3rd fight:
Marston vs Slash

The Priest steps forward and tells Ladyfighter that Marston had an accident. Due to a malfunction of his gun, he died.

Now that is terrible to hear. Ladyfighter knows that Slash really wanted to fight the big Marston.

4th fight:
Phil_Steak vs Bartimaeus

After announcing this 4th fight, the Priest again comes forward and tells Ladyfighter that Bartimaeus died in last weeks war.

5th fight:
Intrigue vs Pharaoh

A moment of silence was heard after Ladyfighter announced this fight. The Priest looked in his files and steps forward. "Ladyfighter, I am sorry to tell you that Intrigue died in the war and Pharaoh took his own life. Reason unknown".

6th fight:
-iocaste vs Cookie

-iocaste enters the arena like a lion, but sees he is alone there. The Priest, again stepping forward, takes the microphone and tells us all that Cookie also got killed.

7th fight:
backfromthedeaqd vs DeadlySin

Godfather DeadlySin, well trained, and followed by his bodyguards enters the arena. Waving at the crowd he waits for his opponent. But, again the Priest has a disappointing message, backfromthedeaqd also got killed during last war. DeadlySin, still in a good mood, leaves the ring and walks back to his dressing room.

8th fight:
JewishJake vs DavidR

Ladyfighter looks at the Priest, but this time he smiles. "No, Lady, this fight can take place".

JewishJake and DavidR enter the ring and the crowd is chearing for both of them. JewishJake was seen practising alot in Los Angeles with his sparring partner Jared_Leto, while DavidR have been training on his own.

[22:41:24] <@Ladyfighter> 1d20: 8
[22:41:24] <@Ladyfighter> 1d20: 13

DavidR started this fight with a variation of hits, he seemed to have learned a few new skills during the last weeks. He hit JewishJake over and over. Jared_Leto was shouting from the side line to JewishJake to not forget his defense, but it was already too late.

Results of this round:

Philli-Stein vs WarPath - 6-9
NikoBellic vs Blazerze - 17-6
Marston vs Slash
Phil_Steak vs Bartimaeus
Intrigue vs Pharaoh
-iocaste vs Cookie
backfromthedeaqd vs DeadlySin
JewishJake vs DavidR - 8 - 13

Which results in next fights, being the quarter finals:

WarPath vs NikoBellic
Slash vs Phil_Steak
bye vs -iocaste
DeadlySin vs DavidR

Thank you DeadlySin, Lancelot and Squidmaster for helping rolling the dices.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace to Marston. It is a shame that I will never get to fight him in this competition. However, Slash is a worthy opponent. Slash, be warned, I have been training beyond imagine for this event, and it appears that you will unfortunately have to feel the fury i had bottled for my match against Marston in the finals. After I defeat you, I will knock out Iocaste in the semi-finals and then humiliate DeadlySin in a completely one sided exhibition.

You heard it here first everyone. If any of you reports want an exclusive interview with the soon-to-be champ, please contact me.  

Report Post Tip

Oh, dear god. I'm supposed to fight my own Godfather???

How I wish there were rules that said that one didn't have to fight people from their own city as long as there were other options.

Report Post Tip

Slash wakes from his drunken stupor to listen to what Phil had to say

Be careful there Phil, I've been through a grueling training regime to take on Marston, having had no-one to fight I'm all pent up and full of fury and your in my firing range!

Slash orders one of his Monkeys to take a picture of Phil

This will be pinned to the punch bag in the dungeons of Fort Eden, i'll make sure i'm ready for you!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 8th Round Boxing Arena Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL