Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 17:07:28
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Anonymous Forum Posting? Started by: Ricardo_SpadaforaJr on Jun 27, '12 10:32

I thought that maybe it would be a cool idea to have a forum that was somewhat like the streets only everyone could post anonymously. People can be killed for what they express publicly - or even privately. I think it would add a certain aspect of 'gossip' or maybe even a way for people to express outrage over an event or a killing without worrying about being killed. It also gives a certain aspect of being able to be 'mysterious'. Anyways, I just thought it might be fun - a way for people to express opinions or speak controversially without fear of death. And on the RP angle of it - some might say that during this time period in America people couldn't speak 'anonymously' as we say today but I'm pretty sure people found ways of going about it back then. You could publish under a different pen name for example. So, let me know what you guys think

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You'd have to have a way for people to be found out for what they've said, maybe through paying a fee, otherwise it would get abusive and out of hand very quick

Report Post Tip

Unless you made it expinsive to post anonymous. I kinda like the idea.

Report Post Tip

expensive* sorry for the double post. Just tired of spelling stuff wrong.

Report Post Tip

Now that we have the PC I thought i would bring this back up...

Report Post Tip

I will be honest, I am not a fan.

We are of course mobsters which follow the rules of Omerta, is gossiping really in our thing?

If you have an opinion to express death is just a way of our life and it is down to the person to consider as they speak as to whether it will sufficiently upset someone that they may want them killed. I am unsure other than creating mass bitching on the streets what it would add to the game. We get enough of that after people die and sign back up on a dumb account to scream abuse at the victors before they suicide and start back up.

Report Post Tip
I would like to revisit this I think it would help the community grow their are many people with opinions that just keep quite because their afraid they will get whacked for disagreeing with people opinions
Report Post Tip

Two things you can't take back on this job, kid. Bullets out of your gun, and words out of your mouth.

As much as it would be an entertaining coupla weeks, this place would turn into the Hunger Games if people could say shit anonymously.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Anonymous Forum Posting?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL