Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:33:43
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
what the hack r u supposed to do in jail? Started by: perrucci on Aug 24, '08 15:46
i'm in jail right now and i cant even check my mail. im trying to find someting to do, cant the editors of the site show a few links to like astroids or curveball...

i mean, i'm bored in prison. whats a man supposed to do, wait to get buted? sure, but that can take a while, so if the administrators/who rules over it can post a few links to arcade games and maybe create a few in jail options, that 'd be great wouldnt it?

tell me ur opinion please.

honourary yours,

Perrucci
Report Post Tip
Jail is supposed to suck...
Report Post Tip
I just want my phone call.
Report Post Tip
Jail is used as a penalty for getting caught doing something you are not supposed to do.

If you are in a family that respects you, you will be promptly broken out by your fellow crew mates.

If you haven't earned their respect, well, you will probably rot in jail :)
Report Post Tip
I think you should be able to Receive/Send Mob Mails in Jail.

Well connected mafia members still received information inside prison, they still received visitors, meaning messages can be past.

I understand the use of jail as a punishment, still offers at least something for us to do in jail, and is somewhat accurate.
Report Post Tip
I of course mean passed, not past.
Report Post Tip
(I think you should be able to Receive/Send Mob Mails in Jail.) whats the point?your in jail for 10 mins. IM sure no one gets letters,visitors and whatever elts you said if your sentence is only 10Min's.lol
Report Post Tip
I like the suggestion of sending and receiving mail in jail. It would be a cool perk for Made Man and above.
Report Post Tip
AH maxie you took the words out of my mouth :P
Report Post Tip

(I think you should be able to Receive/Send Mob Mails in Jail.) whats the point?your in jail for 10 mins. IM sure no one gets letters,visitors and whatever elts you said if your sentence is only 10Min's.lol

The 10minute sentence, isn't actually a 10 minute sentence, in the same way that you can rob a 7/11 every 200seconds, isn't actually 200 seconds. Thank you for your infallible use of logic and reason though.

I like your addition Maxie, would be a nice reward for MM+
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: what the hack r u supposed to do in jail?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL