Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:34:35
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
The Numbers Game Started by: William_Smith on Aug 24, '08 22:09
Ok first I don't think this has been suggested before if it has then I'm sorry.

2nd this idea came to me while I was lying in bed and before I forgot about I got my iPod out and logged on here to type it up, so if I typo blame my lack of spelling and the touch keyboard I'm using.

Ok my idea is run the numbers game like you see on all the ganster movies and that was ran by real familes thou out the ages.

I'm not gonna type up all the details on how the numbers game work(as I'm on my iPod and typing sucks on this thing) if you don't know on how of works wikipedia Numbers Game and you will find out all you need to know. I Can't cut and paste the link until I'm on my pc.

The basic idea is that bets Re placed on which random number between 0 and 999 will be drawn the next day.

This number used to be picked at the familes hq each evening thou cause this could lead to games being fixed the system was changed to the last 3 digits that was published in the press conserning the state of the ecomoney, then changed again - again all the details can be found on wikipedia.

my idea is allway familes run these number games an allow the head (or a choosen family member) set the pay out rates on the numbers (normally most of the numbers will share the same payout rate 1:600 - 1:800) thou certain/common. Numbers has lower payouts.

the game engine will be given the role of choosing the random number so no games could be fixed (thou the idea of a payoff to rig the system had crossed my mind, thou this could be explored at a later date)

All profits after payouts would go into runners/family heads pockets.

Now this will allow players cash to be spread around between other players.

The one downside is low player base (not saying MR has a low player base but these games was played by a lot more peps then what play here hence making the more profitable and the use of a such high number range, perhaps this number will have to be reduced to say 1 - 200.

Anywho I'm gonna stop ranting on. Hopefully I got the gen idea across, any q's and what not I'll clear up when I'm sitting at a real keyboard, so post what you think :)
Report Post Tip
blahh, I just read all my typos :p

Evil small touch screen keyboard. Hmmm this thing has a USB in, I wonder if I can hack a USB keyboard onto it :p
Report Post Tip
so did you just tell us about this out of the kindness of your heart? or are you gonna run the game?
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: The Numbers Game
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL