Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Sicilian Problem Started by: Manius on Jun 28, '12 17:28

When he opened his eyes everything was dark and he was in a confined space. "Someone wacked me out!" were the first thoughts Anthony had before he realized that he wouldn't be having them if he was wacked out. He stands up and reaches for his .44 before kicking the door open. He comes out pulling the trigger. CLICK CLICK CLICK! Empty, and it turned out to be a good thing since he was face to face with TheBaron and Strazzi. Anthony holsters the weapon non chalantly.

Oh, hey guys. Damn, my face hurts. Anything left to drink?

He heads for the bar, crunching glass under foot and trying to walk steady.

Report Post Tip

Johnny laughs a little when he see's Anthony bust out the closet clicking his empty gun. Then, of course, the drunk goes back to the bar. Johnny shook his head and smiled, good friend. After they made sure that Anthony was safe it was time to get LittleRed and anyone else left in the mansion.

Johnny turns to Baron.

"Is the RHM and LHM in the mansion also? I doubt the gunmen care if they take out the bosses trusties."

They all start to reload and find ammo for their guns. There was still some men left and they were the cleanup crew. Today wasent an easy day.

"Let's do this fella's."

Report Post Tip

Bartimaeus grabs some spare clips and bullets tossing them to TheBaron and Johnny. Checking his .45 and nodding as its reloaded, Bartimaeus nods toward Anthony and lits a cig.

Gaurd the bar man, the Cleanup crew has some unfinished business to attend to. We let no wolves get to Red or any of the others hanging about tonight.

Following TheBaron and Johnny, Bartimaeus lets out a demonish laugh and looks to find some more blood to spill for messing up his family's HQ.

Lets roll boys, its hunting time!

Report Post Tip

TheBaron, Johnny, and Bartimaues begin to walk through the HQ in military formation. TheBaron and Johnny taking point with Bartimaeus covering their flank. The three men come upon the HQ's Vault finding a large number of the Sicilians looting it.

You guys ready?

Johnny, and Bartimaeus both nod

Lets do this!!

Report Post Tip

Bartimaeus flicks his cig down decides the tommygun might make a bit more of a impression on the looters. Its one thing to try and take the Vault, its another to try and take out the boss! And to Bartimaues, this is personal. Knowing the TheBaron and Johnny got his back, The cleanup crew is make a statment! Bartimaeus clears his throat, and notices that one of the looters hears him and looks up from the door. Johnny wastes no times popping a shot in between the dudes eyes. This brings out 2 more to see what the fuck was going on. TheBaron and Bartimaeus each unload and take them down. Hearing movement from inside the Vault. Bartimaues and Johnny post up against the wall infront of the doorway of the Vault. Nodding to TheBaron whoes gun is out, and ready to cause havoc.

This is where the fun begins my friends. Hope they know what the did to cause if not, they are gonna fing out the hard way.

Bartimaeus points to TheBaron with a go signal and prepares as him and Johnny await the expected from the doorway on each way leading in.

Report Post Tip

There is one last Sicilian trying to gather all the money he can and makes a dash for the door. TheBaron grabbed his knife and in one foul swoop stabbed the man straight through the bottom of his jaw and entering his brain. The Sicilian fell lifeless to the floor in a pool of his own blood. TheBaron wipes the Sicilians blood off of his knife onto the mans shirt and put the knife back into his holster. Johnny stands there surprised at what TheBaron has just did while Bartimaeus laughs his devilish laugh. The three men continue moving through the HQ killing gun men after gun men until the three men come upon the last room, Manius' bedroom. The three men stand at the door knowing that this is the last obstacle left until finally securing back The Joy Division's Hq.

You guys ready? Says TheBaron

LOCK AND LOAD!!

Report Post Tip

Bartimaeus spies a shotgun on one of the dead gunmen and smiles.

This seems about right, Oh Baron a little gift for ya.

Bartimaeus reaches behind his back and pulls out a nice looking machette.Running his thumb along the blade Bartimaeus hands the machette to TheBaron.Bartimaeus loads his new shotty and pumping the handle staring at the bosses door. Bartimaeus nodds to Johnny and Baron and smiles.

Lets do this!!

Report Post Tip

TheBaron, Johnny, and Bartimaeus storm into Manius' bedroom. TheBaron takes out the machette Bartimaeus gave him and and runs into a group of three shocked gunmen. He kills one by slicing him in half another by decapitation and the last by driving the machette through the mans body killing him before he hit the floor. When TheBaron looks aroung he sees Johnny and Bartimaues standing over a group of six gunmen with their gun barrels smoking.

we got'em. Says Bartimaeus, when just then an unseen gunman comes from behind TheBaron trying to stab him in the back. TheBaron flips the gunman over and and blows his head off with the shotgun that Bartimaeus also gave him.

Yes Bart, we got them.

The three men leave men leave the HQ and sit outside sharing a smoke when Will Hayes drives up in his car

Whats up man, hows Manius? Says TheBaron

He's good. He sent me here to tell you guys to come back to my place for a mission. Says Will as the four men enter Will's car and begin to drive back to Wills house. When they entered Will's house they find Manius' siting in Will's father's study. They three men takes the seats in front of Manius as he begins to speak.

Report Post Tip

Manius sat in his chair smoking on a cowboy killer. The last several days had been hazy to say the least. His boys had done well but there was a lot of work to be done yet.

As Bartimaeus, Johnny_Strazzi and TheBaron walked in, Manius nodded to chairs across the room.

I want the three of you to get over to Sicily and put this situation to rest. I want anyone connected with these thugs killed. I don't care how you do it, just get it done. Make sure they understand the price for fucking with me and our Godfather! Make them drown in their own fucking blood.

Report Post Tip

Bartimaeus nods and smiles as Manius says "put this situation to rest. I want these thugs killed". Bartimaeus looks over and Baron and Johnny and sees that they have a similar idea. Leaning forward and liting a cig, Bartimaeus inhales deeply and talks silently.

I think we can take care of that boss. No one disrespects us in our own house. Just leave it to the Cleanup Crew. We'll get this handled for you and our Godfather. Noone blackeyes New York and lives to tell about it. Lets have a drink and we'll head out first light to settle this if thats good for everyone.

Bartimaeus stnds up and heads to the bars and pours four bourbon's and hands them to TheBaron. Johnny  and Manius. Bartimaeus raises his glass and speaks.

I drink to blood of the Sicily that will flow soon enough!

Report Post Tip

Johnny gets up and walks to the bar with Bart. He grabs a drink and sips it down as Baron walks over.

"Listen i got a guy at an airstrip downtown. He could get us a ride to Sicily under the radar. Baron i guess we'll need some weapons and other gear."

They all nod and finish their drinks. They will need to get some sleep because starting tommorrow they were going to be visiting old friends in the old country. It was time to finish this. 

"Il sangue versato e la vita saranno presi."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sicilian Problem
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL