Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:04:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Events in Chi Started by: Lasko on Jun 29, '12 04:11

From the start of the competition, it was clear that a life in Chicago was not going to be an easy one. People were given auth by their city heads and sent to fend for themselves. No help would be given. What happens in Chicago was to stay in Chicago.

Not long ago, ChrisDolmeth and Death_by_Snu_Snu joined Castiel in Chicago. We were happy to have the company and looking forward to working with them. We attempted to build a city and create a united front. This was stalled by ChrisDolmeth who did not want to be cooperative. It is believed that false information was given. The information that was provided was sketchy and incomplete. Due to the lack of information and what is presumed to be false information we went forward with a preemptive strike. We felt this was necessary for the long term preservation of our family.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for attempting to clear this up. Though I have to admit, I'm still utterly confused, but then again it's not really my business to understand.

Report Post Tip

I totally agree, with the way Chris was taking in members and building up resources so quickly they were definitely hiding stuff. i can't believe he manage to get away with it long as he did.

Oh wait, none of that was actually happening.

You honestly think Chris was tell you every waking detail, like you guys were his crew leader?

At least have the courtesy and balls to be truthful, you guys want to secure chi. Not a bad plan but when come here with this bullshit you just look sad.

You get one half point for being successful at taking full control over chi, minus 100 for being scared to just say we want chi. Instead of fabricating the back story.

Report Post Tip

You must be a disgruntled offspring wtf. We could not divulge city information in the explanation without compromising the city itself. Unlike what you may believe, we need to be able to TRUST each other in order to work successfully with each other. There were to many variances in the information that had already been agreed upon to be shared. It's unfortunate that it had to come to this believe it or not.

In address to your comment about securing Chi, we've worked with every family that has stepped foot on here. Two other families, that WERE cooperating, were taken from us by outsiders. Were not idiots. We know War is really bad for business and growth but at the same time we need to ensure the long term preservation of our family. Any Crew Leader or family man should understand that in the end, that's what comes first.

Report Post Tip

If you're gonna give a reason, give an actual reason. What I just read, I don't know. You received information (from chris_dolmeth I think?) that could have been falsified or true? Bang. Correct?

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street, on her way to meet her sponsor for their weekly "drug run", Bailey Jade overheard a man talking to a small group of people about her friend.. Turning slowly around she crept up behind a very tall gentleman and eavesdrops in on the conversation. She tilted her head slightly to the left and her eyebrow raised as the speaker carried on about Mr. Dolmeth. As the tall man responded Bailey nodded her head in agreement. After the man finished saying what he had to say, she said spoke in a soft tone, mostly to herself

I'm just as confused on what transpired with my good friend Christopher.. and even more so confused on why the person bringing this information to light is not somebody in upper structure.. not exactly sure if this should be taken as official word from Chicago, or if this is just hearsay that happens after every incident.. Either way, really doesn't concern me.. just being a curious little kitten.

Report Post Tip

Neon strolled over to where people were gathering. She overheard some mumble-jumble and raised an eyebrow. She was a tad confused, but shrugged it off.

"There are times that I feel we should say things and times I feel that we should not. At this moment in time, I feel that things should have been left unsaid rather than somewhat be brought forth. Since, as of now I think things are even more hazy and confusing than before! Yet, perhaps that is just my lack of sleep talking."

Waving goodbye she made her way onward and decided to stop by the nearest coffee shop.

Report Post Tip

Yes I am. Only because I knew Chris was being straight up with you lot so to hear you spread these lies is disgusting.

Like I said, just tell us you want the city for yourself, like a man, and I would have been fine. Don't drag his name through the mud. He deserved better.

Report Post Tip

This little diddy tells me all I need to know about Chicago. You dont hear it from the crewleader, nor his hands. Joe Capo comes out and gives us a sketchy at best piece of a reason. Would have been better off just carrying on about your buisness really.

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy catches Lasko speaking in the streets and he stops to hear the news from chicago. After his speach Space finds himself confused at what he is hearing and seeing.

I find it a bit odd seeing someone who isnt a leader or a hand coming out into the streets with information of removing a family. This speach seems to have many holes in its story and lacking reasonings behind it. I would think if you were coming out here to justify todays events they would be a tad bit more organized and detailed to why?

But then again I'm just some Wiseguy, what do I know?

Casually starts walking away whistling and humming a tune

Report Post Tip

This was stalled by ChrisDolmeth who did not want to be cooperative

The first day of my arrival we gathered to discuss the future of Chicago. We exchanged plans and ideas and in my opinion it went very well. The fact that you even asked me for a shot report was ridiculous, but I went along with it, not wanting to cause trouble with, some of the people I thought to be good friends. If by cooperative you are referring to the delay of shot reports from my crew, then all I can say to that is a big lol. I was asked by Castiel this morning for shot reports, I told him I was waiting on my members to send them in and I would get them up as soon as I possibly could.

It is believed that false information was given. The information that was provided was sketchy and incomplete. Due to the lack of information and what is presumed to be false information we went forward with a preemptive strike. We felt this was necessary for the long term preservation of our family.

So, instead of contacting me with your findings from your so called 'source' you felt the need to shoot down my, pretty much harmless crew? This could have been easily avoided from simply coming to me, your so called 'bro'.

And just a bit of fun facts:

In the coffee shop I approached Castiel, asking why exactly what had happened, happened. In short he told me that it was their plan to kill me all along!

5 million dollars was offered to Castiel to remove me. According to them, they turned it down. Seems sort of odd to do when you had ultimately decided you were going to kill me in the first place. Outside influence me thinks? My guess is they accepted the cash and the 'false shot report' was merely a cover up. I would never know for sure, but it seems the most likely.

Report Post Tip

An announcement was unecessary (and at the rate it's going, counter-productive, if anything) but if it were any more believeable, would it matter? The Chicago experiment was a competition announced with the 'anything goes' spirit. Strictly speaking, the only reason anyone in Chicago needs to perform any action within Chicago is the reason they're all there in the first place: to make sure their crew are the ones standing, or perhaps looming, above the others when all is said and done. That's justification for you.

Lasko's last line was all he needed to say. 

I clear my throat, decades of cigarettes echoing from my lungs. 

Maybe next time though, you'll refrain from resting your head on the proverbial guillotine over the death of a five person crew within an every-auth-for-themselves city, eh? I don't think anyone was owed, nor needed for that matter, an explanation.  

Report Post Tip

All you need to do is look to Las Vegas to see what these experiments can produce. All be it we are now stuck with a lazy scouse Godfather! In all seriousness though, they made a go of it, and they have become successful off of the back of it. Of course to begin with it wasn't an easy ride for them, many many crew leaders were taken down before stability was to rise. So maybe this is just the same thing, maybe they need time to become stable.

However if it carries on the way it is going, with such shoddy reasoning behind a takedown, by a random Capo of the family no less! Were the CL and hands all too busy to make a speech that honestly, probably only took 5 minutes to produce? I doubt it. Couple with the fact that the family taken down was practically a tenth of a family, I don't see the future being bright for Chicago.

I just hope they prove me wrong.

Report Post Tip

I BEG TO DIFFER,,,TO RUN IN A CITY--COMPLETE TRUST AND HONESTY IS NEEDED '''CAN YOU ALL SAY THAT YOU ARE,,,AND THAT IS VERY DOUBTFUL ?---I WAS A PAST CL IN VEGAS.. WHO WAS KILLED,AND THERE WAS TOO MUCH SECRETCY---EACH CL AVOIDED ,THAN WORKED WITH EACH OTHER,TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AT THAT GIVEN TIME,,,CHICAGO WILL PROSPER 'IF ALL LEARNS COMMUNICATION 'AND INTEGRITY. ALONG WITH HONESTY AND ALL WILL BE GOOD,I'AM A TRUE PLAYER, AS WELL AS A MEMBER IN CHICAGO.. GOOD PEOPLE WILL BRIGHTEN ALL ROADS.......

Report Post Tip

Hey The_Dream, hows it be mon? You know at first I couldnt place you, I knew I knew you from somewhere, but where was the relevant conundrum. Then after listening to you speak for some time it hit me like a ton of feathers. You are that black guy that interprets for the deaf! Glad I figured that out, it was driving me nuts over here. Hey, SEE YOU LATER BRO!

Report Post Tip

Honestly, I think that the "why we killed this guy" posters are always my favorites on the streets. You get, usually, some vague announcement filled with hazy information and nebulous sourcing, the responses from the children of the fallen, ranting at the people who killed them, a bunch of onlookers doing their very best not to laugh at the drama...

It's, practically, our version of street theater.

Report Post Tip

I knew this type of thing was going to happen. It happens all the time in Chicago when there are crew leaders present. I think its because.....(Here's the Jaw Dropper) Its cursed. Think about it, Chris_Flannery Taken Out by Skorpeon if he is not the one who pulled the trigger hes the one who wanted him dead. Skorpeon taken out by Cory_Chase again if he is not the one who pulled the trigger hes the one who wanted him dead. Cory_Chase taken out by one of the seven cities. Then the Chicago experiment arose Krim1nal, Castiel, BarneyStinson, Chris_Dolmeth. Now Krim1nal, taken out by Valmont. Castiel still alive. BarneyStinson taken out by One of the seven cities. Chris_Dolmeth taken out by Castiel. Ever since Jesse James died, Chicago has been going down the drain, but who knows there still might be someone who can end this curse.

Report Post Tip

:))))))

Report Post Tip

too much drama !!

Report Post Tip

An outside crewleader in a "free-for-all city" asking for shot reports from your entire family? This thing of ours gets funnier by the year.

Lolz.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Events in Chi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL