Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:03:55
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: City specific features. Started by: Squishy on Jun 29, '12 18:34

We will be introducing city specific features that are unique to each individual city. Since they will be released as they are coded, we will not be turning on any of the incentives or ownerships to the owners/leaders of the city until each city is done. (Meaning, lets say we turn on Chicago's first. It is unfair that Chicago benefits from features for 3 months before Detroit gets coded and turned on.)

We look forward to getting these turned on so that we can follow up with districts.

Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

What sort of features can we expect?

Are the features to do with, say, existing in-game aspects that will become more complex / easier in certain cities, like JB'ing for example? Or is it something different?

Report Post Tip

This sounds awesome to me.

I echo Mr. Hooligan's question. It would be nice to know some sort of brainstorm-level sketch of what we might expect each city to have for planning purposes down the line. For example, if there were two open cities (say, DT and NO) and someone was pondering being authed into one or the other, then it could impact their decision knowing that a few months down the line one feature or the other might be introduced.

Report Post Tip

How soon can we expect these changes? Days, weeks, months?

Report Post Tip

When will this be implemented?

Report Post Tip

If I was a betting man, I think around the same time as districts come into play would be likely.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: City specific features.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL