Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:46:31
Page:  1 
INPUT NEEDED: Issues with new petty code? Started by: Squishy on Jun 29, '12 20:10

We are trying to ensure the new captcha system on petty codes works in all browsers in all situations. If you have having any issues, can you please post a specific detailed account of what is happening, including the device used (Droid phone, Iphone, Blackberry, Windows PC, Mac PC, Linux PC) and what browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Dolphin, Whatever)

Example:

On my droid phone using the built in browser, I cant clear the the ??? when given the captcha.

Example 2:

On my windows PC running Firefox 13.0.1, the codes do not show up, instead they show as a broken image.

The more input we have, the better equipped we are to make it bug free.

Thanks!

Report Post Tip

On my android phone, I use the built in browser. When I get the petty code, I touch the box and the ??? go away, but I cannot type anything into the box. I've tried numbers, letters, symbols, but the line just sits there flashing back at me with nothing entered into the box.

Report Post Tip

for me there are no issues, it's working as needed.

Browser: firefox 13.0.1

Report Post Tip

Using one of SecretAgent's toolbars from outerrealm if you enter the code wrong it won't refresh the code stays with the old code. Chrome, Win 7

Report Post Tip

Using one of SecretAgent's toolbars from outerrealm if you enter the code wrong it won't refresh the code stays with the old code. Chrome, Win 7
Reply by: FatherJack at Jun 29, '12 20:50

Dont be sooo tight and buy the game ones :P

Report Post Tip

I've had the same problem as Cassiopeia on my mobile. It's an Android phone and I use the dolphin browser. The ??? go away, but I can't type anything in the box. It usually works after I click do petty then I can type the code in.

Report Post Tip

Haven't tried on my Droid phone yet, but I do know that on my laptop running Windows 7 and Chrome, and my desktop running Windows Vista and Firefox 13, I have yet to encounter any problems whatsoever with the new code, other than user error for being unable to read and transposing numbers on occasion.

Report Post Tip

Oogway I do buy ingame timers, the toolbar is quicker than the drop down menu's & I can set the timer to remind me for things like OC's and IA's

Report Post Tip

I tried Innocence's way and it does work if I try to petty without the code first. Are there any penalties for doing it that way? Only because we attempt without a code first, thats why I ask.

Report Post Tip

Once the "???" are gone on android default browser you are able to type in the box.

Report Post Tip

Not necessarily. I can touch the box and the ??? disappear but I can't type anything unless I hit do petty first.

Report Post Tip

On my Android phone I have the same issue as Cassiopeia, but if I select a different crime then click back in the box it allows me to type then to select the crime I wanted.

Report Post Tip

on Chrome, Seems to be working fine even with a few extensions running

Report Post Tip

Click box to make "???" Disappear. Click anywhere else but stay on same page. Click back into box. Now you can type.

Report Post Tip

Windows XP

IE 9.0

when you click the "???" a cursor shows up, the question makrs remain and you can't type. To enter the code you must highlight the "???" and type it in

Report Post Tip

No issues whatsoever with Google Chrome and on iPhone 4 / safari.

Report Post Tip

I noticed on my android phone, default browser, that I can not type into the box. As the others have mentioned the ??? goes away but I cannot type anything.

However, when I touch the captcha it will reset the numbers and then you can type the new code with no problem. Well, that works for me anyhow. So now when I see the numbers I just clear the ???, touch the captcha to reload new numbers, type the numbers and hit the petty.

Report Post Tip

Can you not make the ??? disappear as soon as you click on the box? Its annoying when trying to petty quick at work that you have to delete the, pump in petty code, then hit enter.

Report Post Tip

Works ok now on my Droid mobile.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT NEEDED: Issues with new petty code?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL