Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:47:53
Page:  1 
The Jailbreak Started by: Blazerze on Jul 01, '12 02:38

Blazerze walked along the street, staring at the prison that loomed a few streets away. He had been purposely walking this street at various points of the day in order to watch the activity taking place in the prison. He noted the guard’s schedules; where they were stationed, how often they switched places and at what times. After two weeks of surveillance, Blazerze had what he needed.

He finished walking along the street and entered a payphone on the sidewalk, pressing numbers and waiting for his call to be connected. He heard the voice on the other end speak and he began talking in hushed tones.

"I've got the info. I need you and a few others to help me out though. Some of those guys in there have twenty guards watching them at all times! We’re gonna need to get in and out fast and make sure we get some of our guys out. We can’t leave them in jail."

Blazerze spoke quickly into the phone and after hearing the voice on the other end confirm the details he hung up and walked around the corner, disappearing into the crowd of people.

As night fell, Blazerze drove a truck he had stolen to an abandoned building on a side street. The street was chosen because there would be nobody to notice the men all climb into the truck with their supplies and weapons. Blazerze made sure everyone was in the truck before pulling away and driving towards the prison. After a fifteen minute drive, Blazerze parked the truck 200 feet away from the wall and got out, helping unload all the supplies from the back.

Everyone gathered around Blazerze as he sat on one of the boxes of supplies they had brought with them and began to speak.

"Alright, we’re here to bust out as many of these guys as possible. We’re going to go for the high-risk targets first, then move on to the lower security prisoners. The high-risk targets are the prisoners with twenty or more guards each; these are also people that are essential to the running of our lives. Is everybody ready? We’re about to commit the greatest jailbreak this place has ever seen."

And with that Blazerze turned, checked his pistol was loaded, grabbed his bag of supplies and walked off into the darkness towards the prison.

Report Post Tip

Details paced back and forth within his cell. He knew today was the day, he just didn't know what time. Not knowing every single Detail wasn't something he took easily. As he paced he muttered to himself, "Five? No, too early...maybe thats why five is perfect? Six? No." He knew that once this thing started it was every man for himself. He'd have help getting his cell opened but from there...He was on his own.

He anxiously awaited for that moment.

Report Post Tip

Niko had an aching headache and blurry vision, he was still hungover when he arrived at the abadoned building.

You're late Niko.

Niko responded with a grunt and approached the truck, with great effort he got in the passenger side. He passed out for half an hour and he awoke to another mobster slapping him in the face.

Niko you blundering idiot, we're here! Are you ready?

The mobster asked him in a hushed tone.

Calm down man, I was ready before I fell asleep, why did the drive take so damn long?

The rhetorical question was ignored as the two men went to the back of the truck where the supplies were already unloaded. Niko found his bag and pulled out a sawed-off shotgun, before zipping it back up. He followed Blazerze into the darkness, the two of them looked at each other and gave a slight nod. They waited until others joined them.

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy wakes up to grab his morning paper and mail before heading to the sofa to relax. He opens a mail from Blazerze containing coded information for todays jailbreak. After reading he lights the paper on fire and tosses it into the garbage.

"I can't believe that crazy son of a bitch is trying something so risky so early in life"

Lights up a cigarette and starts laughing. Takes a few drags from his cigarette and rushes out the door. A taxi cab delivers SpaceCowboy to an abandoned street with a lot of run down buildings. He pays the driver and looks for the adress from the mail he recived. After a few yards from his designation he is welcombed by a few men gaurding the suroundings of the area.

"Well hello there." Nods and smiles at the randomly selected group "Sorry for the lateness but I am here and ready to help this plan succeed."

SpaceCowboy lights up a cigarette and waits for others to arrive paitently.

Report Post Tip

Keenos is sitting in at his new desk in the HQ when his phone rings. It is SpaceCowboy. nodding as the chap on the other end speaks, Keenos merely says "I will get some help." After hanging up, he go's into the HQ bar, stands on a stool and says:

"All, someone in our family needs our help. Blazere needs our help. He is trying to organise a jail break. It will be dangerous, and not all of us will get out unscathed. But we need numbers. So go get your cars, and lets give him a hand"

With that, Keenos jumps off the stool, leaves the HQ and jumps into his car to go an meet up with Blazere & SpaceCowboy. Looking in his mirror, he notices the headlights of fellow Original Sin'ners following him. A smile comes across his face as he think 'Family.'

Report Post Tip

Blazerze crouches in the dark near the prison walls and waits as the others involved begin meeting up with him in the darkness. Niko was crouched alongside him and SpaceCowboy had taken up a sentry position, standing thirty feet away watching the prison towers. A car pulled up roughly a hundred feet away and the lights went out.

"Here comes another. Niko, go meet him and bring him over here."

Blazerze whispered in a hushed tone and watched Niko slink through the darkness over to the car and began speaking to the man, instructing him where to go. After a few minutes Keenos was crouched alongside Blazerze and Niko while SpaceCobwoy jogged over and joined them.

"Prison activity looks normal Blazerze"

SpaceCowboy whispered to him and Blazerze began unloading some supplies on the ground in front of him.

"Alright, once the others get here we will be set to begin."

Report Post Tip

Details was allowed out of his cell for an hour a day. Most of the time he'd spend it in the yard, just watching the clouds or if he was lucky a bird every now and again. Today was different though. On his way to the yard he noticed a hundred men or so all in riot gear. His heart raced. "Did the news leak?" He thought to himself as he quickly walked back to his cell. After pulling out a small piece of paper he scribbled as quickly as he could, "Warning. One Hundred Riot Geared Men. Prepare for the Worst." He then made his way for the yard. As he walked along the edge of the fence line he bent over to pick up a rock as he did he tossed the paper through the fence. After walking twenty feet away he looked back at where the paper landed and made a strange gesture, "Hopefully if anyone is watching they'll know what to do."

Report Post Tip

Blazerze had begun staring at the prison wall while he waited for the others to arrive. He then noticed their inside man Details making strange gestures from behind the fence. 

"Watch out for the others guys, I'm going to see what he is doing."

Blazerze began slowly walking towards the prison walls and dropped to his stomach and crawled as he got within 50 feet of the wall. Advancing on his elbows one foot at a time, Blazerze was almost at the fence when he noticed the paper. He grabbed it in his hand and turned around, crawling back to where the others were waiting. He stood up and read the piece of paper by moonlight.

"Shit... Things just got a lot more difficult for us. My inside guy Details just slipped me a note saying that there is one hundred men from the Riot Force active in the prison. I hope you guys brought your guns..."

Blazerze said as he turned and stared back at the prison fence, wondering how this jailbreak would turn out.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Jailbreak
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL