Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:07
Page:  1 
Letter to My Father Started by: Pharaoh on Jul 03, '12 15:16

Dear Father,

I barely remember you speaking to my mother when I was very young. Your presence for that breif period did not affect my life so much as your lack of presence afterward. I am not sure if I should be angry because you left my mother and I so early, or appreciative because it made me toughen up early. Maybe both. I wonder if you would be proud of me now. I have a new family now, and I would die for any one of them. I couldn`t say the same for you. 

I did something very important for my new family. I wonder if you would understand what I have become. I must at least come to terms with my past, in order to deal with my future without hesitation. I guess even though I don`t remember much about you, this is goodbye. If I have children, I`m not really sure what I will tell them about their Grandfather, or if I even will.

Mother took it hard when you left. I was very young, but I could tell. She stayed up crying many nights, and would barely speak to me. You have no idea the consequence of your irisponsible actions. Mother left me in front of a church. I think she blamed me for your leaving. Then it was my turn to cry myself to bed at night. 

Any legacy I leave behind, any accomplishments I make...You will have no part of. EVER. I herebye dissown you in the name of my new family. May Lālleanza Leale live on forever, and may you ROT in hell.

Pharaoh

Report Post Tip

Pharaoh left the letter sitting on the tiny desk in his cramped attic apartment, right beside the small diary he had just started. He figured he would never send it. He wouldn`t know who to send it to anyway. It was just a way to leave his past behind him. 

He was still feeling the effects of the Jack that Seraphina had introduced him to at the HQ bar, and decided to lay down on the cot that barely fit in his tiny apartment. 

Thats it. I`m going to look for a new place. I`m tired of being crammed in here like a sardine. 

So with that he decided to start looking for a new apartment tomorrow. For tonight, he would reflect on everything that had happened. It didn`t take long before he drifted off into a deep sleep, his hand firmly grasping the gun underneath his pillow. Tomorrow would be another day. A new beginning.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Letter to My Father
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL