Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:41:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Grin & Bear It Started by: Misguided_Angel on Jul 03, '12 22:56

THIS explains some of the reasons why Grin was a target.

However, it should be noted, that once my people try to kill someone, if they fail, then that person is no longer deemed a target.

Well done, Grin.  We wish you all the best for the future.

Report Post Tip

However, it should be noted, that once my people try to kill someone, if they fail, then that person is no longer deemed a target.

I think it's probably best that you and your "people" revise your policy. Because carry on how you've begun and you're not really going to have any targets left.

Report Post Tip

Our policy unit constantly revise and review our actions.  Thanks for your concern.

Today, for example, our target is *********, but we don't have anyon with a gun capable of killing him.  Therefore, we are forced to look further down the ranks for our next targets.

Soon, we may have to roam these cities looking for gangsters and goombas to kill.

Report Post Tip

This is pointless and a waste. Please stop talking and start doing. Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Details, you want us to stalk and kill low ranking members?

Report Post Tip

*********, is one tough cookie.  Talk about a canon, I get witness statements left and right to prove it. I predict you will never, ever be able to take them down at least not in your lifetime. And and when did it become acceptable to refer to yourself as us,our, and we. You know invisible friends dont count right?

Report Post Tip

"Talk about a canon" - I assume you mean "cannon", rather than a religious scholar?

Report Post Tip

I fail to hear the difference, but pointing THAT out speaks volumes as to where I stand in this thing of ours already, compared to your entire history. You can be sure when I talk, you ge the real me, grammer and all.

Report Post Tip

How do you decide who's going to become the next target? what happens when you can't shoot anyone because you constantly miss and constantly get shot?

Report Post Tip

Mr Galt. I believe your sign was indeed needed.

PJ grabs a marker and a near by broken up piece of wood from a destroyed soap box. He scribbles "Do not feed the troll" on it and plants it in the ground

Report Post Tip

PJ, Mr Galt's sign is so much bigger and more prominent than yours.  Does art imitate life?

Report Post Tip

Sleeping... Just go away. Nobody wants your bloodline in their city, so what is the point of being here. Just do us all a favor and go.

Report Post Tip

Here I was hoping I would see Grin in the obits :/

Report Post Tip

While I happen to LOVE trolls and people who ruffle feathers, you and "your people" really need to step up your game a little bit. Your failures are becoming embarrassing.

Report Post Tip

I am very upset. I feel the same as when I wanted a pony of Christmas, went downstairs to see a pony shaped present wrapped up, and it turned out to be kitten. I was so happy, then so upset within seconds of eachother. I have the same feelings about this information.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grin & Bear It
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL