Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:15:42
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
When Protocols are Ignored, What Next? Started by: Minus48 on Jul 05, '12 13:17

Today an event occured that demonstrates the ill discipline prevelant across the seven cities.

Someone, tagged by the Gods as untouchable (-48), was gunned down in these very Streets.  So I must ask - is this what we are reduced to?  A society where rules are ignored?  A society where established rules and protocols are broached and broked WILY NILY and the assailants go unpunished?

A society where children are murdered for no reason, with no justification?

Is this where we want things to be? 

Report Post Tip

No justification you say? what about the 600k hit listing on a mafioso from New York, followed up by a further 100k hit listing on another of New Yorks members.

Report Post Tip

Rules have been ignored???

Are you 100% sure of this, I personally find that doubtful. I would take a stab in the dark that most people are allowed to shoot under 48 hour gangsters if they have permission from their superiors and are willing to take the hit to their stats.

Report Post Tip

Why was the murder carried out against the wishes of the Gods?  Are you more powerful than the Gods?

Report Post Tip

If the Gods wanted them truly untouchable they would make it to where they are unable to be killed before the tag is removed.

I believe it is just frowned upon.

So the use of the words untouchable and gunned down in the same sentence is kind of a contradiction.

Report Post Tip

The wishes of city hall are to protect the innocent new to our shores, not protect idiots who run around putting hit's up on people.

Report Post Tip

Nobody is deemed by the gods as untouchable. I believe I know of the young gangster you're talking about... Though he's considered "innocent" in the eyes of the gods, he was far from innocent. He openly requested the death of other gangsters for a cash reward, that's just not okay.

Report Post Tip

Where does it say that?  The corpse of the infant is shrouded in blue - this suggests that City Hall's wishes have been usurped.  And, more pertintently, a crew has broken their own rules.

Was this infant a threat?  Did he have a gun? 

Are we seeing a return to the tyrannical times of the past?

Report Post Tip

John walks down the streets and hears the half-coherent derping of a half-wit attempting to defend someone who was shot with good cause. He immediately knows what to do. John reaches down into the seat of his pants and pulls out a stringy, sticky piece of toilet paper that had been clinging inside his underwear and pastes the rancid flier to the tree next to the half-wit. Those who pass by can clearly read the pattern on the wad, which says...

Do Not Feed The Troll

Report Post Tip

I doesn't matter if he had a gun or not, he was willing to pay other people to do the killing. In which case the simplest solution was to kill him as when he dies so does the hit.

You have to be a complete idiot to think you can get away with hit's up on people and think you can get away with it unless done anonymously. If you truly still don't understand this then maybe you and your blood line should return to where it came from & never return.

Report Post Tip

I think you mistake what the gods wanted.

If the gods wanted people to be untouchable they would make it so, what they chose to do is highlight those they deem innocent and punish them to a minor extent by losing some experience.

As for a rule being broken you appear quite naive but then your blood line has this as a trait which probably explains its continual failure to achieve anything of note.

Master_Oogway throws a few crumbs just the far side of the sign

Report Post Tip

Touche and toodle loo.

Report Post Tip

You should say at least one more thing because no man's last words should be "touche and toodle loo". 

Report Post Tip

Actions speak louder than words, Vasily.

99% of the persons here are sheep, knaves and fools.  I refuse to be a sheep.  I march to the sound of my own drummer.  I've achieved more than most and maintain a presence around here that few can rival.  And why is that?  Because nobody owns me.  I accept donations towards my operations and, sometimes, I carry out mercenary work.  But I actually work rather than slave for A N Other Acme Crime Family Inc.

Why?

Because nobody owns me.  I'm the Anton Newcome of these cities.

Report Post Tip

Oh joy. This shit again.

Moving on.

Report Post Tip

If it weren't for the decent grammar, I would swear this young man is the offspring of SlimTony.

Report Post Tip

Who is Slim Tony?  And Nick C?

Report Post Tip

Yawn.

Report Post Tip

Stan, I'd I was as vulnerable as you, I wouldn't be insulting on the Streets. 

Report Post Tip

*if

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When Protocols are Ignored, What Next?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL