Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:48:07
Page:  1 
Kuku's Nest Egg Started by: Minus48 on Jul 05, '12 23:55

OK funsters, here's some news.  There is a surplus of funding leftover from our latest cunning little op.

So, I'm accepting applications for grant funding.  If you need between $100k and $3M for a venture, speak your brains here, or contact me privately and we'll talk.

This is a genuine offer.

This community has given me a lot and it's time to give something back.

Let's go to work.

* Applications are to be at least 100 words.

Report Post Tip

Cool story bro

Report Post Tip

Wanted: Funding for Hunting Overly Talkative -48s

For some time now there has been a problem with young civilians and thugs coming to these shores and screaming their lungs out about this and that, generally making a fool out of themselves, and annoying the population with unfounded and unwarranted smears upon the names of upstanding mobsters. The John Galt Institute for Thoroughfare Civility is seeking funding for the training at the rifle range of a crack squad of "street sweepers" to rid the world of such menaces. These brave "Street Sweepers" shall find and execute those deemed unproductive menaces to civil society.

A Plan Of Action

Your contribution of $3,000,000 will be used immediately for the purchase of "credits" at market rate. These "credits" will be used for the purchase of contracts for the lives of various other scum, thereby training one lucky individual's gun by approximately +6 at market rates. This +6 will serve to counteract the detrimental effects of the execution of not just one, not two, but six frustratingly talkative -48s on these shores.

Report Post Tip

Here's my proposal: You give me $3,000,000 and instead of making fun of you every time you say something completely and utterly moronic, I'll simply ignore it and continue about my day.

Really, when you're considering bang for your buck, and all the idiotic things you say, it's a great value.

Report Post Tip

Give me 3,000,000 so i can spend it on sex, and drinking, with whores.

Report Post Tip

JohnGalt's Funding Application

Dear Mr Galt,

The board have considered your request and believe that it has some merits.  However, we would not fund 100% of this project.  For a venture of this kind, we would be willing to provide funding of $623,000.

This is some way short of the $3M your requested and it would, of course, have some conditions attached.  They are:

1.  The John Galt Insititue for Thoroughfare Civility establishing an office on these Streets

2.  The John Galt Insititue for Thoroughfare Civility acknowledge, in their Street offices, that funding was provided by Kuku's Nest Egg

3.  That the last words heard by two Overly Talkative -48s are published in the Institute

4.  That the whispers allude to roller skates.

If these terms are agreeable, the $623,000 will be tranfered upon the opening of the Street offices.  Another $623,000 is available when all of the conditions have been met.

Best wishes

Minus48

Report Post Tip

Premmywems has the right idea especially having sex and whores in there separately. Double the fun... I need the cash for that too.... Also probably some extra for whatever criminal charges might be brought against me during my... drinking.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku's Nest Egg
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL