Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:52:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Marston - Fastest gun in the west. Started by: JohnMarston on Jul 08, '12 05:58

By popular demand, the kill list for all to see... God rest their eternal souls!

Marston: Jan 25th 2012 - July 8th 2012
Live by the sword... Die by the sword...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At4yu0uiLAaOdDRaaGU5NFhMb1o4QmZjcW1UcHB5cUE

Report Post Tip

Sucks you couldn't keep adding to it. . :(  

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace Marston.. This is truely a legacy that won't be forgotten.

Report Post Tip

Wouldn't have expected anything less from the legendary Outlaw.

Report Post Tip

For all those who claim you are hitters, THIS is what a real hitters kill list looks like.

Cracking job Luca, excellent run and well played. Shame you went down the way you did.

Report Post Tip

what a joke

Report Post Tip

Sorry I couldn't add you to it LoD, or maybe you were already on it...

Report Post Tip

I'm happy that you spent most of your time shooting, not learning how to spell "Defense".

Report Post Tip

What language do you speak Mr. Hunt? English? The English spelling is defence. :)

Report Post Tip

Nice...

Report Post Tip

I'm happy that a nobody Wise Guy is out here trying to trash talk a dead Godfather.

Report Post Tip

I am too. Wait a second, are you referring to me?

Oh man. I wouldn't dare do such a thing. I really guess people can't take a joke or a bit of sarcasm.

Report Post Tip

In my own personal opinion, you can only afford to be sarcastic with people who like you enough to put up with it.

I would never dare be sarcastic with people I don't know well enough to make sure they will find it funny. Unless I am looking to be offensive and I think I can get away with it.

Report Post Tip

Seems to me that was a bit of an over reaction there. Mr Hunt was clearly joking about the difference between the correct English spelling and that of the American spelling.

The only person showing any offense here was Lord of Darkness.

Report Post Tip

I can only assume you know MikeHunt well enough to make such a claim, so I happily stand corrected.

Report Post Tip

"Clearly", eh? In order for an act to be described as "clearly" it must first be, uh, "clear".

What was clear was that MikeHunt decided to come in and snot off for whatever reason, then hastily backpeddled on the "it was just sarcasm guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys" defense.

I love sarcasm. Anyone who knows me will happily agree to that claim. That was not sarcasm. It was an attempt to get a dig in, for whatever reason, and is not appreciated.

Report Post Tip

You're right Daniel_Bryan, I totally went out of my way to disrespect a fallen Godfather. Maybe if you did more digging you would have read my response at his funeral. I respected the man. And like you said, anyone who knows you will claim that you love sarcasm. So since you know me so well, tell me do I not like sarcasm and portray it from time to time?

Thank you Slash. This has definitely seem to have gone WAY too far.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear your excuses over the excessive sound of me not giving a single shit about anything you have to say.

You came here to get a dig in, you got called out, and now you're whining about it. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Last time I checked rank was irrelevant in OOC. I'm sure MikeHunt was making a joke in reference to the late Godfathers incredible shot record presented here, that he rightfully spent a majority of his time training, which is probably what we should keep the conversation to.

Report Post Tip

Group hug?

*gropes Slash*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Marston - Fastest gun in the west.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL