Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 19:13:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Which Forums Reflect Character Started by: NikoBellic on Jul 08, '12 23:16

You lost me man, I have no idea why you are getting upset here. So sorry man.

Report Post Tip

My take on this is simple - the only people who should be allowed to have direct authority to kill someone for disrespect is a crew leader or their right/left hand. Everyone else should be allowed to be poked fun at in OOC or IG for the very reason that in the real mafia if you start killing people that talk shit about you, you're doing nothing but bringing heat on the orginization for murder and from what I gather that's a pretty big no-no in the mafia world.

If you have to ask for permission or go through someone higher than you, then you shouldn't be allowed to cause any death for any reason except for if they attempt to murder you first.

Report Post Tip

I agree revtheninja.

People that get all hyped up over a little joke in the real world wouldn't survive a single second in the mafia... I mean in every movie/television show i've seen mafioso dig at eachother all day every day - including to their leaders if they're close enough... granted IRL sometimes a man will be killed for 'disrespect' but only a major major disrespect. People that would kill someone for a 'disrespectful statement' would be immediately labeled a cowboy and put to rest themselves...

Pharoah I know we've had our differences. But i sincerely dont know why you are upset here. I dont see anyone attacking you personally. I'm honestly not even sure why you retired last time but I hope it wasn't due to anything I or anyone else in the community has said? 

Report Post Tip

Power and a gun dictate what people get away with.. OOC outside street or otherwise. Period.

If you piss of the main boss in our world.. odds are you will end up dead

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Which Forums Reflect Character
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL