Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:03
Page:  1 
Thoughts from the grave of Stimpy Started by: Ren on Jul 10, '12 15:32

Ren rushes away from nabbing that old ladies purse and finds himself in a place he has never been before. Staring with his eye's wide he couldn't believe what he was seeing here it was plain as day Stimpys tombstone. The grave looked freshly dug and it had only been 12 hours ago that Ren and Stimpy had been sharing laughs and litter over what might come.

Ohhh Stimpy, you iiidiot. Why couldn't you keep your head down longer, it was going so well. Not once, not twice but five times you had protected Ire, over many hours last night there was just you and her being hoarded by the aggressors from New York. I can still remember the last thing you said to me, You were all in a tiz cause this lil lady was left fending for herself against what should have been a powerful force. Well looks like the power isn't exactly where people thought it would be. This lady Ire has shown more strength, determination and respect than any of the aggressors hunting her down.

Ren lights up a smoke, takes a long draw and then hacks up a lung

This stuff'll kill me, like that bullet that killed you my fat little friend. Why did you do it I asked, but of course it's you. You never could resist a damsel in distress. You knew there was little you could do offensively, but that little knack of yours at hiding served you well for many hours through the night.

takes a look at the smoke, but throws it away

Sadly your wishes didn't come to pass, however Ire still fights the good fight. I have to say she's making a right laughing stock out of the other leaders from NY and Philly, I mean imagine 5 families all chasing after one lil lady. Yeah she started out with an army following her but even still. The lack of co-ordination speaks volumes and shows that without Marstons leadership the family heads in NY are severely lacking. But your getting them good girl, weeding them down, bleed the bastards dry.

This I say to the rest of the community who are sitting on the side lines, possibly sniggering to themselves at the apparent ineptitude that the leadership in this war has shown that in New York sits nothing but paranoia and fear. Long gone are those who worekd for respect an honour, well apart from the delightful Ire. Sammy, Apples and Lancelot banded together to remove Manius because he was a threat, his family was a threat. Why because of their hitters sure, but maybe it was also because they saw in Manius what they couldn't see in themselves a leader actually worthy of the title. So what's next once Ire is finished? Cause that noise ain't the fat lady, it's just Stimpys ass.

turns away from the grave and sighs

The sad thing is this, DeadlySin a Godfather none the less decided to muddy his paws in this affair. Deadly you should be ashamed of yourself! You did soo much in Las Vegas, rose to great heights and now here you are chasing after one lil lady all on the say so of a dead godfather. Really you can do better and you disrespect the work you and Poisonous Jelly put in to turning Las Vegas from a social experiment into a living breathing city.

So in closing and some of my final words as without my Stimpy I can't bring myself to stay in this word.

Kill em Ire, kill em good.

Oh actually one final thing, I recall overhearing somewhere Sammywhatshisface saying about how he couldn't be attending to the streets as he was preoccupied with the war. I know for a fact Stimpy grab at least a half hour nap between protecting Ire, so if one lowly wiseguy can manage to find a half hour spare while two cities are trying to figure out who he was, what was your excuse for not finding the time to come to the streets? I heard you say something about having something prepared, what did Ire's little stand off rewrite the history you'd already written? Or is it that your not brave enough to fight a war on the streets and in the alleys. What it's smacks to me is this plain and simple, Lazy Bastid.

Report Post Tip

Megan Fox leaves her IHEARTHOAGIE tag on the wall behind Ren.

I fully agree and support with everything Ren has just spoken of. Though, the part of Sammywhathisface promptly pointed out to me just yesterday in our little chat that he is NOT the city head of IreallysuckatwarsNewYork and has no place in the streets. The speech explaining that this was not out of paranoia and fear will be coming from Merlin and he may or may not already have something prepared.

I don't know about you but I didn't know Merlin could talk. Maybe he can cast a wizardry spell upon himself.

Report Post Tip

Well the war's over now.

*waits with baited breath for the "explanation" announcement*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thoughts from the grave of Stimpy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL