Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 11:16:21
Page:  1 
Y SO SRS! Started by: PimpGravy on Jul 10, '12 20:00

I think some of you need to take a step back and remember this is just a place where we're supposed to have fun. With such a small community, holding grudges is only going to drive this place into the pits and make people not want to show their faces on a regular basis anymore.

Chill. Relax. Smoke a joint/bong/bowl, have a beer, rape a midget, take some coke. We're not prejudice here.

But for Christs sake, lay off the hate and learn to forget!

Except for Grin, abuse away!

Report Post Tip

I think things'll get better once people sleep... and abuse themselves with whatever vices... they have. 

Report Post Tip

DanK thinks someone needs to take their tongue out of Grins arse

DanK takes his tongue out of Grins arse so he can speak

Damn man, that dudes arse tastes of shit

Report Post Tip

TeQ you have been around the block long enough to know alot of bloodlines cry and scream every time they die and lord it up whenever they win a battle.

For some this game is their lives unfortunately.

Report Post Tip

As with any community and this place is most definitely a community when so many different personalities come together there is bound to be a clash. However as we practise in real life it is possible to do so here that if we come across someone that we really can't stand ignorance is by far the best option.

The problem lies in the fact that when people who clash are in positions of power in the game, it is hard to ignore them. That being said just because you don't get on with someone does not mean that you can't interact with them in a respectful and tolerant way. At the end of the day we are all made of exactly the same stuff (insert jokes here, I know some will :P) We are human, race, religion personal belief, whatever might cause some form of friction is at the end of the day a pointless venture. We are all born the same way, except Grin (I had to) we all live our lives and eventually we all die. No matter what you believe happens after the one sure thing is it does happen and in the grand scheme of the universe our lives are but a blink in the eye, hatred, animosity and the like are frivolous actions that never benefit us.

So just think the next time you see someone post a thread in the streets, are you going into it to tear the person a new one because of who they are? Or are you going to view it with an open mind. Disagreements are grand, debate is healthy, but when it turns into slanderous and hurtful arguments the only person your letting down is yourself, for you are showing that you have such little respect for yourself that your willing to show people that you are nothing more than a hate filled troll.

Yes get pissed off, yes disagree but for your own sake, do it with some form of respect and not cause this is a mafia role play game but do it because your a member of the Human race just like everyone else. You are special and unique but at the same time, so is the person standing next to you, behind you, in front of you. We are all unique, we have the power for great intelligence. Please use it.

Report Post Tip

Anyone want a KSB?

Report Post Tip

This man speaks the truth. These types of events are what make the game interesting. Unwad your panties and press on, continue previous coffee shop relationships and let the hate die with your character. 

Report Post Tip

It's always interesting to see how the "winners" label the "losers" as whiners.

Of course it's easy for you to say "unwad your panties and move on", you weren't stabbed in the back by people you considered friends... you were the ones doing the stabbing.

I will react however the fuck I want to react, thank you very much. And before you try to lecture me, you should realize that there is a time to lecture, and there is a time to shut the fuck up. This is not lecture time.

Report Post Tip

Man, is this like real hatred here, or hatred for those people while the character lives? I dont understand the apparent RL animosity here or why experienced people seem to be violating every tennant of RP I ever heard of. This whole thing is based on mob shit, but it looks like death just isnt the permanent solution it is in RL :) Lets face it, these guys would have killed who they killed and everyone would have move on with things in the mob.

Report Post Tip

rapeing a midget is soo smothing !!!!

Report Post Tip

Ten, take this reply as a severe and very personal attack.

Report Post Tip

I'd report you to HelpDesk for personally attacking me, Doogle, but I don't want to be admin-wacked for reporting harrassment again. :(

Report Post Tip

TeQ, do you want to hold hands and go daisy picking?

Report Post Tip

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/andthatsok.jpg

Report Post Tip

Does anything really change after a war? Does it change after you die? Think back 7 days. What were you doing last Wednesday? Sitting there, pettying every 3 minutes 20 seconds. Running drugs every 2 hours. Racing for RIAs (if that was your thing). Now think about what you are doing now. Id guess it will be pettying every 3 minutes 20 seconds. Running drugs every 2 hours. Racing for RIAs (if you started on wack). People moan and bitch about dying. But when they return, they are doing exactly the same thing as before death.

Yes, you might lose your rank. But again. What was Marston doing 7 days ago? Sitting there, pettying every 3 minutes 20 seconds. Running drugs every 2 hours. Racing for RIAs. What is DeadlySin doing now (if he were awake)? Sitting there, pettying every 3 minutes 20 seconds. Running drugs every 2 hours. Racing for RIAs. What am I doing now? Sitting here, pettying every 3 minutes 20 seconds. Running drugs every 2 hours. Racing for RIAs.

I died, yet nothing has changed.

I guess the issue is of the lost rank. Some might feel that they need to be defined by the rank they are. That they only gain respect with that rank. That if they are a gangster, they are a nobody. If they are a Don, they are a somebody. Well, for me this is just sad. Lets take Grin for example, it wouldn't matter if he were a gangster or a Godfather. He would still be a joke. Or Tita. Gangster, Made Man or Boss, people will respect here exactly the same. Or TeQ. Or Warrior. Or Keenos. Or Tiggy. Or Eve. Or (even) Jono. And there are many more. These people are defined not by what rank they are. Not by where they are on the 60s list. But by who they are. They could make a street thread at gangster and it will have the same effect as if they made it at Don. They do not need their rank to gain themselves respect.

I guess what I am trying to say is:

• Nothing every really changes when you die
  • Dont be defined by your rank or place on the 60s list. Be defined by who you are, as a real person

Unfortunatly, there are some who play this game who are defined as a real person by the rank they have in the game. And that is why they get pissy when they die. As they feel they have lost that respect.

Report Post Tip

So much anger, Ten.

I understand that people will be upset when something like this happens, I just want people to remember that a few weeks/months down the line, they will have forgotten about this or at least pushed it to the far reaches of their minds.

Just trying to bring that train of thought forward so people don't get so upset by what happens that they leave and never come back. We've ALL felt the anger you're feeling right now. You think this is the first time something like this has happened?

I remember in the Roman era that I was banned from every crew in every city. A lot of those people are still around now... quite a few in bold positions. Yet I can manage to put the fact that I was ostracised from society as a whole by the vast majority, for things that I never actually did to the back of my mind.

As I've said in a totally different conversation... time is a great healer.

Just remind yourself of that every time you want to spew your venom, pal.

Report Post Tip

if someone double crossing someone on a online mafia roleplaying game makes some that visibly upset they need to log out and take a nice long break from this game

Report Post Tip

Someone threatened to stab another person on here once.  Another time a guy threatened to find me via my ISP address. 

When people stop laughing, I stop stirring. Full stop.

Even Rory.

Report Post Tip

Oh many times you've made me want to take that 40 minute drive, Kuku.

I jest, of course.

Report Post Tip

You in Soap Dodge City,Slash?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Y SO SRS!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL