Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 08:00:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What Next for New York? Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jul 11, '12 00:05

Maybe, coulda, woulda, shoulda.  Thing change and so do people.

I remember a little rogue roller skating Rory, throwing his lot in with the Underground not so very long ago...

It's a new canvas and I am the paint to create the picture that is the art that is the appreciation that is the joy that is the world.

Report Post Tip

You never fail to disappoint me and the rest of the masses who listen to your endless drivel. You also disappoint me in the respect that you are using the same material that your bloodline has used for around 2-3 years now. I thought better of you Mr.Kuklinski, I spoke earlier about evolution, you need to undertake that path, Stephen. You're getting left behind in the times.

Report Post Tip

Mr Williamson, you clearly did not think better of me.

Let us not revisit the past.  Let us instead focus on the question at hand:

What next for New York?

I think a further internal conflict before ultimately they are taken out in their entirety within three weeks.

There is a power vaccum, no clear Acting GF in that city.  Three suspicious murderers all in league with each other: an uneasy alliance.

Report Post Tip

Mr Kulkinski, I hope that you are wrong and fear that you are right. I do believe you will see a GF soon but I highly doubt that will save New York.

Report Post Tip

Mr Williamson, did you know that Che Guevara was infamous for executing homosexuals?

Report Post Tip

why, Miss Guinevere that sounds almost like a threat? I hope it wasn't you'll get me all scared!

Mr.Kuklinski i was more referring to the fact that he was a freedom fighter, your muderous, erotic tendacies, you may keep to yourself!

Report Post Tip

That is called a thought, not a threat Bill. Why would I hope something is incorrect yet fear it was ..  then follow it with a threat? How would that make sense? Never have I threatened anyone round these parts.

Report Post Tip

Getting back to the discussion as it was originally intended.

Can NY come back from this?  What do the other cities think?

incidently, woould any CL actually take a stand and employ me?

Report Post Tip

DanK, you're starting to hit the nail on the head.  There needs to be more killing but less wars.  The HQ fortifications are a bad, bad, retrograde idea, IMHO.  More protection is not necessarily a good thing.

Kuku, do you mind if I call you that? Firstly before I begin, let me chuck a little disclaimer in. War is bad. Death is bad. Death is sad. However, it is death, war, etc that makes the world tick round. Reading my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandfather journals, I read of a time when their was something called a rogue (or rouge, one is red, the other ends up dead.) Now whilst they were bad people, killing unlawfully, they had their place in the world. Fortunately (or unfortunately if you a philosophical), they are the thing of a different time, a different world. They have now been replaced by something perhaps more deadly

Wack Back

It is now perhaps wack back which is the biggest game changer on our life. One of the few things that forces actions, reactions, and subsequent death. Let me use a recent example

Kurtz was alive. Everything was happy in NY > Kurts WBd, Manius took over. NY leaders weary > Marston still alive and kept a lid on things > Marston wack backed and within a day war broke out.

The same apparently (according to my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grand daddies journal) happened in Chicago a while back. When JesseJames wackbacked, triggering a chain of events which end up changing the world.

Whilst death is never a good thing, it is certainly something which moves the world forward. It changes it.

Report Post Tip

Hi DanK, IMHO, rogues can be as important as wackbacks.

And which generates more excitement?

Poor Kurts, RIP.

Report Post Tip

It's been a very long time since we've seen a rogue on these shores worth a damn.

Report Post Tip

New York will do what every other city does when it suffers a set back, it will rebuild. There is certainly sufficient talent within the city to get it back on track quickly.

I really am shocked that people still try and glamourise rogues? They spit on all we stand for and I for one am glad that they have become more and more a dying breed.

Report Post Tip

The recent events in New York were not pleasant and it wasn't something we enjoyed doing but the fact is yes we are weaker than we were before this happened but you are missing one major point, now New York can move forward and rebuild with everyone here pulling in the same direction as apposed to all the in house squabbles we have become accustomed to over the last two months.

People think Manius made New York what a crock of shit there were 5 leaders here all doing their bit for the city, do you really think NY could have prospered when one of the CL's wanted two of the other CL's dead? NO.

My job now as city head will be to sit down firstly with my fellow CL's here in NY to see where we go and how to move forward and move forward as a singular unit unified in our aims and objectives its called working together as a team not as individuals with seperate motives, and as for you Mr Kuklinski who the fuck are you to judge anyone? i been around for years so know all about you inglorious past, just because you couldn't cut it when you had the opportunity doesn't mean to say we cant, by all means judge me a month or two down the line until then though keep your over inflated opinions to yourself as obviously you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

Report Post Tip

Don Lancealot,

When I made this speech I wasn't an Associate of any men of honour.  I am now - but I can't take back what I said as it is a matter of record. 

Let us not quibble and squabble.  New York on a sound footing is vitally important to this community.  I believe that the structure has been weakened irrevocably, but I hope that I am proved wrong.

You're right, let's wait a month and we can measure whose opinion had more merit.

For my more colourful language, I apologise.

Report Post Tip

I can now speak freely.

NY are in the midst of a heavy, heavy war.  They need Philly to prop them up.

Let's ask the question, would they have sustained the losses they have if Manius was alive?

Would the war have started?

My father said you'd reap a bitter harvest.

You are reaping a bitter harvest.

Report Post Tip

To answer your questions.

Yes

Yes

Report Post Tip

You're clearly no Scholar, Rhodes.

Justify your answers?

Report Post Tip

Sustained losses - You always sustain losses in war, having Manius alive wouldnt reduce the number of targets available or the shooters.

War started - Having Manius alive wouldn't have stopped the paranoia in LA and Las Vegas occurring which resulted in this war starting if anything it would probably have made them even more paranoid.

I hate to be the bringer of bad tidings but Manius is not the all powerful god you seem to believe him to be, no one is. It takes alot to be the one man who stops all wars.

Report Post Tip

There is one man who can stop all wars.  He stops them with ****** ****** and **** ******.

Report Post Tip

You are retarded. Some of the shit you say it utter nonsense and should just be kept to yourself. Don't get me wrong, some of the things you come to the streets and bring to light are interesting and have some value to good logical debates / opinions, while you tend to take this turn then you become a loser. Get over yourself, you really aren't anything much but a nut case.

Keep your bullshit to yourself and supply the street with the debates that don't make you look like a mong. It's an every week thing with you. Save it, codpiece. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Next for New York?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL