Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Time for healing Started by: Pharoah on Jul 11, '12 15:34

The mob may control the booze and the construction industry, even the black market for guns, but we don't control someone legally getting a gun. That's up to the government.  The Gods as some of you say.  With that, if some young turk is shooting at you or anyone else....shoot 'em.  I've never seen this punished.

Also, think of a while back when a dozen or so people were banned by the leaders from joining any crew.  Think of similar situations like that.  That gun while they're -48 might be the only reason they bother to wake up in the morning.  I hope I'm making sense. 

For those of us in crews, it may prove a nuisance.  Nothing is easy though and I wouldn't want anything easier at the expense of less people roaming around here.  Bad for business.

Report Post Tip

Most people are more comfortable with old problems than with new solutions.

Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Report Post Tip

Despair is typical of those who do not understand the causes of evil, see no way out, and are incapable of struggle.~Vladimir Lenin 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Time for healing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL