Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:54:12
Page:  1 
75th Ranger Regiment in CH Started by: Ranger on Jul 12, '12 11:12

Ranger had just received his discharge papers from Slash's office before he stepped onto the large airplane that was boarding to take him home. He was wearing his finest pair of army fatigues as looked out the airplane window as they moved down the runway quickly gaining speed, knowing his next stop would be Chicago and he would be starting the next phase of his life and career as an honest man and a civilian once again

The small airport was bustling with traffic as airplanes came in and flew out busy as always as off in the distance a large C-130 airplane slowly approached from the west parting itself between the clouds as it slowed down preparing for landing. As the plane came to a stop on the runway and the door opened up Ranger took a deep breath of the warm air and thanks god that he was back in the states from his tour across the world. As he took his luggage out and prepared to get off the airplane he could see his limo ride waiting for him just a few clicks from where the plane was and there standing with a small sign was his Uncle Tony, the old bastard he laughed to himself as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked over to the limo, quickly shaking hands and climbing in before departing the airport on their way to his brother Crazy Joe's club in downtown Chicago.

He had got a letter to come first thing when he got back into the states and now he was about to see what job opportunities lay open for him with his family.

When the limo pulled up behind the club both men got out and walked inside where they were quickly pat searched and allowed entry

As Ranger's eyes adjusted to the light he noticed in the corner was a blackjack table with a few men smoking cigars, a man and woman making out in the other corner and a poker game going on in the back of the place next to the bar which was fully stocked with the best premium liquor they were able to get, despite the prohibition that had been rampant throughout the states in the recent years. Ranger started to make his way over to the blackjack table as he knew Joe must be close from the cigar smoke and alcohol and he had to get a hold of him quickly to get some business rolling and maybe make a few bucks as he knew being legit and stuff was hard and he would need some quick cash

He sat down and played a few hands before asking about Joe, to which all of the men nodded their head towards a back room which you could see was well lit up and secure.

Slowly moving down the hall to the room Ranger knocked on the door to which he was greeted by his brother Joe in open arms and a Cuban cigar

"Ranger brother!! It has been too many years has it not?" Joe said as he closed the door quickly leaving both men in the privacy of a very large and nice office with a fish tank and another full bar. Both man chatted about business and life for nearly an hour before Joe threw a folder on the table and opened it up revealing some plans and a wad of cash.

"I want you to take over some of my business on the north side of town and I need it done right and with your military skills and lets say your street smarts.. I know you are the man for the job Ranger" Joe said as he pushed the wad of cash towards Ranger.

Ranger sat and read the folder for a few mins, thumbing through each page making small notes before he closed the folder and smiled

"Brother with these plans and my knowledge - we can serve the customers out there and make it big here in Chicago" Ranger said as he took the cash and placed it inside his front jacket pocket.

"I will take over the north side operations and I will call it The 75th Ranger Regiment in memory of my dedicated service to our nation, so I will make us money while expanding my legacy" Ranger said as he lit up a fine Cuban cigar

Both men smiled and agreed that the future looked bright and indeed there was a lot of work to be done as they poured drinks and celebrated the future and the business chances available

I would like to introduce The 75th Ranger Regiment to the City of Chicago and we are open for business

Report Post Tip

The very best of luck to you Ranger.

I hope your time in Las Vegas in "The Rock God's" family has served you well and you take the experience with you to Chicago. I'm sure all the Fort's wish you well in your new endeavour.

Report Post Tip

From the Forts of Sin City to the Windy City. May your operation be successful. To the Rangers, I salute thee

Report Post Tip

Axl wanders over to Ranger and hands him a bottle of Jacks

I wish you all the best with your new venture in Chicago 

Report Post Tip

Cas walks over after hearing great news

Another family here in this fine city. Glad to have you aboard Mr.Ranger! Look forward to working with you!

Cas smiles and proceeds to shake Ranger's hand

Report Post Tip

Look forward to seeing what you can do for Chicago Ranger

Report Post Tip

Congratulations brother. I am sure you will be great assest to Chicago, i wish you all best.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ranger, I wish you the best of fortune in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

My friend and now boss I come to these streets now to raise my glass in the air and light up a cigar for your efforts to expand the drug operations in the city of Chicago.

Striphe pulls out a flask and raised it high in the air before quickly drinking a large drink from it as he unwrapped a cigar and pulled out a matchbox from his pocket

These are dangerous times in our world and with the raising gas prices and prohibition and every so close police raids we gotta be careful, but I think we can do it.

Striphe shook a few hands before throwing some kids some change and loafs of bread as the public started to line up around the block for the handouts

Report Post Tip

So it is true, The Ranger was shipped out and now in the Windy City. Looking very forward to working with you sir. My forefathers have worked with your forefathers in the past and it was always a pleasant experience. Welcome to the city, The Smooth Ass Criminals welcome you and your Regiment.

Congrats! 

As Don sips on some vino

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, and best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Ranger, it was a pleasure to have you here with us in Scouse Vegas. I would have liked to keep you longer, but I couldn't deny you the chance to lead your own family in the Windy City.

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours and hope to see you and Castiel working together to build Chicago back to what it was and then takeing it further.

Report Post Tip

May I ask, are you a Forest Ranger, a Lone Ranger or a Power Ranger?

Either way, good luck in chicago. It has been too long since someone else took the dive in and entered the contest!

Report Post Tip

Ranger listens in as he hears Dank ask a legitimate question, he turns to Dank and smiles,

Yes you may Dank, I can be all of the above if you would like lol I like however the Power Ranger one sounds like  the best, only if its the white one though. lol and Thanks my man.

Report Post Tip

Another fine family joining chicago,,cheers to Ranger's family and look forward to your ability to help chicago be a great city, a special Congrats to you and all family's in the city of chicago..well put in the windy city..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 75th Ranger Regiment in CH
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL