Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:04:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Donate For Demote Started by: DanK on Jul 12, '12 17:59

You're walking down the street when the most handsome, well hung man you have ever seen hands you a leaflet. Trying not to look at the massive bulge in his trousers, you sheepishly take the leaflet and turn the corner to read it;

DONATE FOR DEMOTE

Are you fed up of Grin boasting about his "prominent position on the 60 second list"?

Do you find his Tips for Success to be a crock of shit?

Do you find his ignorance and arrogance a tad annoying?

Well TODAY you can do something about it

"If I received 100 mill, Grin would indeed certainly be demoted all the way back to Thug."

-Slash; July 12th

Today you can help the world without having to do anything proactive

Give kindly today to Donate For Demote

Every little counts

You immediately do a u-turn and fiddle in your pocket to find some lose change to drop in the hot young mans bucket

Report Post Tip

This sounds like a wonderful use of Kuklinski Foundation funding. I hope that the Kuklinski Foundation will consider and adopt this proposal. John Galt gives a thumbs up.

Report Post Tip

Kuku's Nest Egg offers grants of up to $3M.

Would Slash negotiate directly with Kuku on this?  Or would be be too busy having a roll and sausage, a can of ginger and a bottle o' Bucky?

Report Post Tip

I remember my father telling me about FlyingPig doing this ages ago.

Good times.

Report Post Tip

After hearing the news that the infamous DanK himself was prowling the streets of the seven cities looking for donations to his good cause, Gaspipe was determined to be one of the first to support him in his noble endeavour.

It's about time someone did something about that egotistical maniac! Well done DanK!

Gaspipe without a moments hesitation, despite a worried look down at DanK's trouser leg which was blatantly crammed packed full of socks rolls out his checkbook... Jul 12, '12 18:15 Your accountant has made payment of $5 to DanK.

Every little helps right?

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if I can participate in something that increases the lifespan of Grin.

Report Post Tip

DanK looks in his bucket and notes there is still just $5 in it

C'mon guys, charity does not begin at home, it begins by getting Grin demoted! Only $999,999,995 to go!

Report Post Tip

Why can't we just squash out his sad existence instead?

Report Post Tip

Reading the leaflet carefully, Moosh begins to search in his pockets only to find a small stack of $20,000. "I don't get paid enough for this, but what the hay I got nothing to lose." 

He gives the kind lad all that he could then commenced to snatching old ladies' purses to feed his stomach.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps if he were to offer a service to the community people may be more inclined to donate their hard-earned cash towards this cause, other than this glorified pan-handling we have here. A newspaper perhaps. There was once a man who started a newspaper that became very successful He accepted donations and did quite well for himself. In fact out of all the newspapers this world has seen, I'd venture to say this man's newspaper was better than all of them. I believe his name was Sweeney. Anyways, just food for thought. Best wishes.

Report Post Tip

I think we should perhaps sacrifice Grin to the Gods? Would have a far better result I'd say.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney could teach us all a thing or three about how to be a proper mobster. That's for damn sure.

Report Post Tip

This jealousy about my magnificent position, whilst understandable, really isn't healthy.

The sooner you accept that my stunning placement, as ridiculously close to top left as it is, is solely down to my own hard work and not even the best efforts of would-be assassins can take it away from me, the better.

Grin for demote? Please. You can't demote Jesus. And if Jesus had a place on the 60 second list, he'd still be behind me.

Report Post Tip

As of Jul 15, '12 13:47

HelpDesk | Grin

Prominent, baby. Fuckin' prominent.

Report Post Tip

At first Mr. Adams has NO idea what the group of people are talking about.., after listening to Mayor_McCheese's comment and Grin's efforts to do something to himself with a feather, he finally understands what DanK's is trying achieve here.

DanK, I seriously think Grin should pay me $100 mill compensation for the most disgusting sight I witnessed earlier today.

A man sandwich!!

PoisonousJelly | Grin | Lancelot

I will not go into details, I will spare you that... BUT I tell you, it was slightly gayish and it seemed Grin was enjoying it!

Report Post Tip

I always enjoy it.

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $10,000 has been wired to dank from your account.

Report Post Tip

Grin for president #Nuffsaid

Report Post Tip

If only you had raised the 100 fucking million...

Report Post Tip

For shame on you, whats a hundred million to our fair society

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Donate For Demote
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL