Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:25:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Questions must be asked Started by: Slimer on Jul 13, '12 00:08

PimpGravy, I feel you have hit the nail on the head there with those comments. Too often in this world, we are criticised for making the same names hands. Giving the same bloodlines auth. Never giving new bloodlines a chance. An opportunity arouse to Apples to give a chance to a new bloodline. Someone who had worked hard and shown themselves as being honourable. she gave that person a chance, and unfortunately, it has come back to bite her on the bottom. Rather then people ranting about her, people should be applauding her for giving a new bloodline a chance. For ensuring that we do not have Thugs ruling over Made Men.

My father worked with Aruba. During there time together, Aruba came across as having honourable intentions. FACT. He was a regular donator. FACT. He was a good earner. FACT. He made himself known to the upper structure via the medium of polite conversation. FACT. He continually sent his shot report in on time. FACT. He helped others out where he could. FACT. He put his life on the line to help during wars. FACT. There was nothing to indicate his intentions. FACT. Any other leader on theses shores would of trusted him. FACT.

I feel the true story here is not that Apples trusted a new bloodline, giving them a chance, it is about whether Joy Division planted this bloodline into Original Sin. Now this is ideal speculation, but I could easily prove a case that Aruba was a Joy Division plant. Sent to Original Sin as a thug to keep an eye on them, and to potentially cause trouble in the future. It does not take a genius to come to this conclusion when you consider that he went rogue less then 48 hours after Ire's death. Just enough time for the Joy Division spawn to gain a gun and reach gangster to be his pro'ers. Infact, I would speculate that all his pro'ers were sons or daughters of Joy Division members.

So who is in the wrong? A don who gave a new bloodline a chance? Or a family who sent in a 'sleeper' to cause trouble at a later date?

Finally, Slimer. It is about time you got over it. Your comments, like the comments of ILOVEHOAGIE and Ten are clearly comments out of bitterness. Comments out of rage. Comments out of jealousy. Comments or propaganda. It is time you, like with the rest of them, got over it. New York has moved in. Stop coming to the streets in an attempt to poison the mind of others. Stop trying to sling mud at Apples. Stop trying to cause more bloodshed.

Had your comments come from, say Kuku or Grin, they would of been derided. Infact, yourself and the previously 2, now dead (one Dishonorably discharged) spawn of Joy Division are not even up to Kuku's standards when creating trouble, and that is just embarrassing,

Do us all a favour. Go and suicide and pray that you son returns less bitter and allows your bloodline to get over and get on.

DanK out.

Report Post Tip

DanK out.

I always knew the day would come. Congrats on making such a bold step.

Report Post Tip

It makes me chuckle that you think my opinion and comments are out of spite, hatred, jealousy or whatever you need to think to help you sleep at night. It has been said that Aruba could have gone on to become a great godfather. Yes that is true, however does that actually mean that was his wish? There is only one man who can answer that and he is dead. However think about this if you will, see past uour own ambitions for this life and think maybe Aruba acheived exactly what he wanted. Just becuase someone goes rogue doesn't mean it is a power play, it could be that he had a target, acheived that target and everythig after that was what you might call a brucey bonus.

Report Post Tip

What did he want to achieve?

All I can see that he has done is tarnish his own reputation and ended up dead.

Congratulations?

Report Post Tip

That's an interesting theory PimpGravy, just a bucket load of fact missing else it would have almost been a worthwhile post.

I was fortunate enough to find Aruba's blood stained diary just before his body was taken to the morgue.

In it he stated how at no point had he given the impression that his lineage was new to Apples. He showed clear competence from the outset and stated he had learned of this thing of ours from his former family and friends.

As for doing everything he could to impress her, he recalls no such thing, merely doing just as he pleased on his way to achieving his pre-meditated plan of action that came to fruition last night. A couple of side comments he wrote even refer to the ease with which he carried on with his daily life, infrequent chats with Apples but nothing of real substance and never even the need to be deceitful about his intentions. His was quite a happy untroubled life with little expected or requested of him. The perfect environment as the three recent rogues from her family would clearly support.

If by being on her side in the war you mean kept his head down and took no part in it then yes, he was most deserving the esteemed position he was granted... a natural choice in fact given her families propensity, as followed on by Ghost during the war, to steer clear of any risk and danger to themselves by keeping far away from the front line, in fact getting other cities to protect them and hunt down their own problems. No finer candidate it's clear to say!

The next part of the diary was a little harder to decipher as mid way through something caused momentary loss of control of his writing ability.

Best I could read of it was that he found great hilarity following his absence from the war to turn up at the HQ once the troubles had blown over to find himself inexplicably as the new left hand man. He rushed to check his mail box to see any note from Apples left to him about this promotion... aside from a crudely drawn picture from DanK though there was nothing. He was a tad confused by this... had she really intended it or was it a mistake, he wasn't sure. Only some hours later did Apples confirm there was no mistake. Unwittingly this was the greatest boost his plans could have received. Full access to the crew page given to someone that she barely had attempted to get to know.

Now don't get me wrong, the sentiments that DanK and others have stated regarding having only made family members in senior crew positions is one of the few aspects of her leadership I agree wholeheartedly with. But there is also sense that needs to be allied in not just giving it to any high rank within the crew. A distinct case of poor judgement again, with little prior attempt made to really have any confidence in her appointment.

What makes the appointment even more bizarre is that Aruba commented on how he'd heard persistent rumors from with the crew that she feared he would rogue at some point. Oh if only she'd heeded such concerns and made an effort to allay them. But no, after Aruba took a relaxing break in preparation of his actions and then sat out the war to protect his life for them, this was seemingly reassuring enough evidence.

Now of course people like yourself will say its dishonourable, from a little I heard of your bloodline you're in a strong position to comment on that mr Gravy. But I'm sure you'll then also know he wasn't in it for the honour. He had his plan, worked towards it and achieved all of his principle aims.

The last heavily blood soaked page of the diary merely contained one word, seemingly inscribed with his own final drops of blood....

Success!

Report Post Tip

Sure hope Ghost's son doesn't come across these damning sentiments that Apples launched against him in that tape recording. I bet he'll be really upset. Surely this will drive a wedge between the two of them.

I'd be suprised if your retraction-laden presentation above does much to convince anybody who knows Apples, or for that matter anyone who doesn't, that she is an incapable leader. I give this two thumbs down. It stinks and was an uninspiring failure to sway the masses to side with your campaign against Apples. What does my opinion matter you might ask? It matters a lot. I know everything about everything, and am considered an authority in all circles when it comes to things that stink or don't stink.

Report Post Tip

Mayor sir, your opinion like everyone elses matters, the fact that there are those who are blinkered into being decieved that Apples is a worthy leader rells me a lot about the state of our world and that it is clearly a lot easier to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes than I had ever considered.

What also amuses me is that Apples known associate Eve was recently spotted in a Las Vegas coffee shop, true to her lines form after Marston died her obvious protector she is tryig to make an impression among the other city leaders. It seems that since Philly was willing to bring out the guns, unprotected I might add while NY hid behind they fortifications could suggest that Godfather DeaflySin has already fallen victim to her ways.

Report Post Tip

What also amuses me is that Apples known associate Eve was recently spotted in a Las Vegas coffee shop, true to her lines form after Marston died her obvious protector she is tryig to make an impression among the other city leaders. It seems that since Philly was willing to bring out the guns, unprotected I might add while NY hid behind they fortifications could suggest that Godfather DeaflySin has already fallen victim to her ways.

Well said, wordsmith.

Report Post Tip

I just want to add that I will not, and never have, used the term "brucey bonus". 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Questions must be asked
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL