Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:19:20
Page:  1 
Fort Of Mute Assassins Started by: PoisonousJelly on Jul 13, '12 03:16

PJ had just climbed out of a bin. Smelling of raw chicken and last nights casserole he dusts himself off and takes a look at his watch. His eyes widen as he realises he was late and he hurriedly made his way to the park about a mile north of the strip. It wasn't hard to find his friend sitting on the park bench near the lake. His mass of ginger locks and a ravishing red beard that almost scraped along the floor as he walked gave him away easily. The profilers down at the FBN must have had a field day with him. On approaching it became more apparent that Sgt_Baker was feeding the ducks and by the way he was regurgitating chewed food in to the young ducklings mouths as they protruded from his beard. They must have made their own little Fort within the forest that was the ginger beast beard.

"Yes lad! How goes? Got me any decent hubcaps lately? Or at least some leads on to some that I've not tapped yet? I'm sure you do. For now though we need to discuss something more important. I'm setting you up in Las Vegas you god of the ginge you. You and your father have been with me from the start. You have surpassed your fathers dedication to Fort Izzel and The Fort as a whole. I must admit, there are a few like you who's un-wavering loyalty and work ethic have exceeded my wildest dreams but for some reason... at the end of the day... you stood out. I still think it's the massive amount of red surrounding your head. Either way, Congratulations my dear old friend. I know you will do me proud and our city. This is a happy day. Now go light up the world!"

PJ then looks at Sgt_Baker awaiting his thanks before realising he's a mute bastard.

"At least tell me what you're going to call your Fort..."

Looking up at PJ Sgt_Baker signs

Fort Of Mute Assassins.

Report Post Tip

Sighs

I thought I told you it was to be Fort Ginger? All other Forts are named short and sweet, Annwn, Eden and Fort of all Forts Izzel.. Look at you with the fancy long name!!

That aside, congratulations on earning your own Fort my friend. I look forward to working alongside you as a fellow Leader. Our bloodlines go back many many many generations and its a pleasure to see you make the move into a bold suit.

Report Post Tip

He looks to his boss and then to his Godfather

I say we just shorten it to Fort Mute? Joking aside congratulations Sgt I look forward to working with you to help continue the excellent work our leaders have done so far.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sarg you Fort is a welcome addition to Vegas i look forward to working along side you

Axl hands the Sarg a bottle of Whiskey then heads back to Fort Eden to dance with Mr Brownstone with Slash and a gropup of scantly dressed Women he had picked up

Report Post Tip

*dons a ginger wig and a sky blue shirt*

PimpG is a fan of this move.

ALL HAIL THE GINGER BEARD!

(Sorry to go OOC but... http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306600_10151022026817155_980561384_n.jpg)

Report Post Tip

I am immensely proud to know Sgt Baker and how pleased I am at the Auth of him going bold..

good luck my ginger friend :)

PG

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the auth Sarge! I'm sure you'll run it with the authority and dilligence it deserves.

Now I need to get back to looking at the best thing in this game. Moi!

MissPiggy turns back to her mirror and like what she sees

Report Post Tip

A hubcab bindipping scouser
A piss stinking ginge
A sweaty Sock
And WhereWasI

Has there ever been a city with so much potential such as Vegas?

Good luck to Sgt_Baker, although you could of at least names your Family Fort A-Team! Is your HQ in The City a Lego House? My advice on leadership is do not get Drunk and take the train. If you do, wear a Wake Me Up sign. Never say to PimpGravy to Kiss Me or Give Me Love. Be careful of any Small Bump and finally, remind your family that You Need Me, I don't Need You. Now you are bold, do not be a Wayfaring Stranger.

Report Post Tip

A ginger crewleader, never in my day !!!

Hahah just kidding bud, congrats and good luck pal :)

Report Post Tip

Sgt_Baker returns from his HQ with a small sharply dressed man. He walks up to the podium and begins to sign. As he does the short man begins to translate for the masses

Slash my man. I figured it would be ironic that the Mute had the longest crew name in Vegas, so I went for the longest name I could think up

Thankyou everyone for the congratulations. I now hope to repay the faith my Godfather has shown in me and can help Las Vegas become even greater.

Sgt_Baker stops signing turns back towards his new HQ but before entering he turns and signs one final thing and the man again begins to speak

The short arse is my official personal speaker, Gianfranco. Even as a mute I need to voice my opinions and he will do that for me. Good day people

Report Post Tip

Rangerr walks through the streets to see a friend of his going bold, he stops and approaches the newely bold man and smiles,

Congratulations on your crew Sgt_Baker your a great addition to the fine city of Las Vegas. 

Ranger Shakes Sgt_Baker hand and Salutes him. 

Report Post Tip

There had been rumblings that the ScouseFather was now demanding a hub cap tax for those entering his fine city. Meph heard an anouncement was to be made so he made his way through customs where he had to fight a monkey to keep possession of his offering to the ScouseFather. It took a while but eventually he managed to make his way to where there was a collection of Mafiosa's.

PoisonousJelly here I give to you a fresh new chrome hubcap, stole it just before jumping on my flight from the motor city.

He throws it to PJ like a frisbee when out of nowhere a monkey dives for it catches it in mid air and brings it to the ScouseFather. 

Well then now that is out the way... Sergeant Baker it is fantastic news you have got your own fort, will it have monkeys sporting FOMA brands on them, or have you had enough of monkeys.... He realises he has 30 monkeys and the ScouseFather staring at him.

Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.                He gulps nervously

Congratulations Sarge I hope you prosper and achieve the things you want from life.  He pulls out his hipflask raises it to Sarge nods his head and takes a swig.

To Sarge Baker and the Fort of Mute Assassins.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation on the auth Sgt. I do hope you can rank as high as *General soon :)

Btw you owe me a monkey, jk :D

Report Post Tip

raise his flask that Clutch always carries with him

Cheers on the Fort of Mute Assassins. Long live Sin City.

Heads out to find some backdoor gambling spot to waste some money

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sgt, I wish you the best of luck in the fine City of Las Vegas, and should you ever need a crew crest free of charge my door is always open if you can open your lips to ask.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fort Of Mute Assassins
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL