Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:23:47
Page:  1 
WAR ON DEADLYSIN! Just Squidding Started by: DeadlySin on Jul 13, '12 15:48

DeadlySin took a deep breath. He turned his head and immediately regretted it - he never fared well on the ocean. He closed his eyes and buried his head in his hands just as he heard SquidMaster return from going inky.

"I know that you like boats old friend, but can we go ashore for a little while? My head is spinning faster than a record being played back at double speed!"

Squid nodded his head, his tentacles flapping about all over the place. Deadly stood up uneasily, before they went up to the deck and departed the boat.

"So, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while. We should sit down somewhere.. how about we get some food?" Squid nods in approval, his tentacles going crazy at this point. "Do you fancy some Sush... Err. Nevermind, how about a nice coffee?" Deadly smiles and hopes Squid didn't notice the near slip.

They arrive at the cafe and take a seat, Puffs and Lalaith already sitting there waiting with coffee ordered. Deadly offered Squid a cigar which he took gratefully, extending one of his tentacles to take it from Deadlys hand.

"Now that we're in more comfortable surroundings, where I don't feel as though I want to throw up every few seconds, I think it's time we had a chat. For a long time you have served Philadelphia faithfully, giving the city your all and helping anyone that asks. You are loyal, hard working, and other than having a few too many tentacles I can find no fault with you."

"Philadelphia has filled up to the brim, and we need someone just like you to head up a brand new Headquarters - whether that be on land or sea is up to you! So, what do you say?"

SquidMaster nods his head at the Godfather, and sees Puffs and Lalaith smiling at him. He takes his cigar out of his mouth before speaking...

Report Post Tip

SquidMaster smiles and looks back at his Godfather... wrapping his tentacle around the cigar he begins to look back on the journey he has taken with the fine city of brotherly love. Wanting nothing more than to help see the city succeed and grow, SquidMaster takes a look at the oceanic front from the cafe's table. Remembering the note his father left him before saying his final, goodbyes...

SquidMaster Utters:"Never leave the black water..."

Godfather DeadlySin raises his brow as his new candidate begins to seem like he has been out of water for a bit too long... looking the squid up and down, the Godfather of Philadelphia signs for a couple bodyguards to check on him.

SquidMaster smiles looking up reassuring everyone that everything is fine he begins to speak with a eager look on his face.

"Godfather DeadlySin, I would love nothing more than to head up a Head Quarters for you in the city I have come to grow and love. I am honored you would even consider me for this position. I can guarantee you I will bring much respect to myself and the crew I will be representing inside your city walls my old friend. We have been through a lot you and I, and I know we will work well together and succeed in making this city into what you dream of it being."

Smiling from ear to ear the man stands up and extends a handshake for his Godfather and a personal thank you for the promotion... taking out a personal cigar he was saving for such an occasion, he hands his Godfather his cigar and asks him to sit and stay awhile while we discuss further matters for the family...

Reaching in a front pocket, SquidMaster pulls out some matches... holding a flame up to DeadlySins' cigar he cups his hand to make sure the wind doesn't blow the match out. flicking it away he lights another promptly and enjoys DeadlySin's personal cigar selection himself ...

"I have decided, we will be; The Black Water Buccaneers..."

DeadlySin begins to smile as the name rolls off the Squids tongue in a narcissistic manner, laughing with his old pal he claps his hand on his new captains shoulder and stares at him and says...

"Let's get this started!" extending and dropping into SquidMasters hands... his new Head Quarters keys... "Have fun kid!"

Report Post Tip

Our grandfathers worked together and form diary i can read only good things about you. I wish you all best SquidMaster may you and your family prosper

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir SquidMaster.

You'll do well in Philly.

Report Post Tip

Meph had heard the news about SquidMaster he walked down the street smiling ear to ear until he found DeadlySin and SquidMaster talking. 

SquidMaster it has been a pleasure working with you and I wish you nothing but the best for the future, I honestly can not think of a better selection for the latest Captain in Philly. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on being the very best, that no one ever was; and being a leader too.

Like... makes a puff of smoke or something? I'm not really sure how ninjas escape things, that's probably really messy for a ninja; who wouldn't notice smoke? I'm not a magician or anything. That's just silly. Okay, so instead of all the bullshit I just, uh, lets pretend I just tip toe out of here because this is getting kind of embarrassing.

Report Post Tip

Damn, today really is the day for auths isn't it. Next thing you know, Grin will be authing himself in Delaware City with Kuku as his RHM!

Good luck Squidmaster, I am sure you will do a great job!

DanK wanders off to congratulate the next leader to get auth!

Report Post Tip

A great person chosen for the job. I know you'll do well bud. Congrats!

Rob high-fives Squidmaster and makes his way to a different corner.

Report Post Tip

Haha squidmaster what can i say your a great friend and a shining example of what a mafioso should be my grandfather was your fathers lhm and read many logs on how great he was and i have no doubt in my mind you will be an even better leader i am very happy for you my friend you more then deserve this saluto brother !

Goodfellas hugs squidmaster quickly knowing his abs will surely lead to squid inking all over him , he then went off to rob some poor street bum

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Best of luck to you and your family as they head out on your journey. You are a wonderful addition to your city and I'm sure you will do no nothing but great things!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Squid. Our bloodlines have worked together several times in the past, I know what you're capable of doing and look forward to seeing you succeed in PH.

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy approaches SquidMaster in the streets after shortly receiving the keys to his new headquarters.

Well done my friend! Our fathers and grandfathers have been friends for some time now. I have no doubts you will achieve great things in your future and lead a good family in philly. This just shows with hard work comes rewards. You earned it bud!

SpaceCowboy searches his sleeve, pulling out one of new yorks finest blunt. He hands it over to SquidMaster and with a smile he says...

Puff puff pass!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SquidMaster. Best of luck to you.

Report Post Tip

Avacyn heard the latest news about the new Crew Leader in Philadelphia. She cannot wait to come and greet the great man. She visits the headquarters of SquidMaster to take an opportunity to meet him and send her wishes.

"Congratulations SquidMaster! I hope that your family will prosper. Best of luck to you." She greets the man and give him a slight kiss on his cheek then she bids goodbye and walk outside the building.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SquidMaster I know you will do Philly extremely proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SquidMaster. We may not have met, but I've only heard good things about you. This is well deserved.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WAR ON DEADLYSIN! Just Squidding
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL