Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:23:11
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The next person who gives me 2 credits. Started by: KingSizeBong on Jul 13, '12 20:41

...will get a very special reward.

Report Post Tip

Success! You have transferred 2.00 credits to KingSizeBong

Report Post Tip

Anyone else?

Report Post Tip

this is a scam, disregard.

Report Post Tip

Success! You have transferred 2.00 credits to KingSizeBong

Report Post Tip

How can we trust you?

Report Post Tip

Well, I've already received 4 credits and I haven't been shot so people are happy with very special rewards.

Report Post Tip

Well.. One of the people is in your family... The other could be a friend for all I know.. Ricardo didn't seem too happy... Too risky for me...

My loss I guess

Report Post Tip

La_costa you liar. You didn't send anything.

And I don't really have friends on MR. Real life ones are enough.

Report Post Tip

He will send you a mail saying 'I love you.' as a reward...

Report Post Tip

That's true. Now either people want to quit and don't need their credits or are really gullible. I didn't expect to get anything of course, but posted this because I was bored. Not giving them back though.

Report Post Tip

Sure... Look just some advise I would refrain from doing things like this... Could get you shot...

Report Post Tip

If you didn't expect anything, you should not have kept it. I believe a refund is in order. Scamming people here is not cool at all.

Report Post Tip

Scamming can get you killed, wouldn't be surprised if one of the people that sent you 2 credits also sends you a bullet.

Report Post Tip

As low as this is it's not 'scamming' he has not broke any promises or terms of contract, if he believes his mails are special (and he never actually specified the special reward) then people shouldn't be so dumb.

Report Post Tip

Definition of SCAM: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

in order for this not to be a scam, his mail would have to be considered a "very special reward" by the recipient otherwise it would be considered deceptive.

Report Post Tip

Whilst I agree what this person did here is pathetic and bordering on scamming, its perfectly legit if he provides the "Special Reward" that he promised. Hopefully next time people that give him creidts aren't as gullible and realise that he has no intention of providing anything special at all.

Report Post Tip

Completely agree with Slash..

I've got no idea what possessed the people who sent KingSizeBong the credits to actually send them..
KingSizeBong might have been sly and devious but in the mist of it all, intelligent..

If people are gullible enough to actually believe he's going to give you a "special reward" then more fool you..
You just gave a random guy with no intention to give anything back, 900k for each person that sent him two credits..

Report Post Tip

The thing that really sickens me is that people will end up bitching when they see him in the obituaries. I'm also a bit concerned that this was in the OOC at all. I find the whole thing disgusting and deceitful. It makes me distrust KingSizeBong's bloodline - and I'll never trust him. And to be perfectly honest it stinks of disrespect. 

Report Post Tip

Of course you should distrust his bloodline. This is OOC, his character didn't trick people, HE tricked people. Just saying.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The next person who gives me 2 credits.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL