Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:25:44
Page:  1 
I wanna be a godfather Started by: timlynchisutopia on Jul 13, '12 20:57

Good evening gentlemen, it has come to my attention that being a godfather would be rather cool. So could one of the other godfathers step down so I can take their place? If you refuse I will kill you.

K thxs.

Pyroxz.

Report Post Tip

timlynchisutopia 4 Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Got my vote!

Report Post Tip

Ricardo walks up to where timlynchisutopia is speaking and bangs a large sign into the ground

It reads: HWGWTGS

Report Post Tip

He has one thing down, made you an offer you couldn't refuse.

Report Post Tip

GRIN FOR DEMOTE

Report Post Tip

Shit, wrong speech, my bad!

Report Post Tip

inserts rank up and do something about it sign here

Report Post Tip

If I were a Godfather I would step down for you.

Report Post Tip

Just move to one of the vacant cities and set up shop and begin your quest.  Best of luck to you.

Report Post Tip

Blazerze stares at DanK talking to himself, muttering something about "the wrong thread"... Blazerze simply shakes his head at the poor man and returns his attention to timlynchisutopia.

Get it done young one.

Report Post Tip

Its too late for this one. I guess the pressure of expectations was too much for him and he took his own life.

Report Post Tip

timlynchisutopia has my vote.... You will do well in my eyes. Best to luck to you and your family :)

Report Post Tip

Could I be your RHM? You're my hero.

Don't need to step down though, plenty of empty cities. I'll be sure to let DeadlySin and PoisonousWhatsHisFace know that this would be an excellent venture.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney skipping along the streets with his pet frog, Mr. Albert. He enjoys the nice breeze down the air as it hits him face. All the joy in the world, waving his arms back and forth. He hears a man go on about his dreams. How sad... He tends to listen to the rest of his...uh...speech. 

Oh...kill me? I mean if that's the only way how we should handle this situation! Mr. Albert, go to defense mode!

Mr. Albert skips away swiftly. 

WHAT NO!

Sweeney skips after him.

Report Post Tip

timlynchisutopia come back we need you around to help fight the bad guys.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I wanna be a godfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL