Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:01:50
Page:  1 
The Gale St Gang Started by: StanPython on Jul 14, '12 23:39

Stan had been out on his usual errands collecting "protection" cash from a few of the local Wedding chapels he had casually managed to extort during his hoodlum time in Las Vegas and was heading back to Fort Eden to drop off his bosses share in his 1930 DeSoto 8

Stopping in the closest 7/11 on route to the Las Vegas Fort to pick up some cigarettes and a paper, Getting back in his car to sit and spark one up to have a smoke and catch up on some of the recent gossip. Stan had been on the lookout for a new apartment, But one listing caught his eye, It was a Pub in Chicago it would be easy enough to home 15 Mafioso with building room to expand the flat above, basement and garages... And probably be able to bring in a good enough income to bribe the police to give that extra bit of security.

"Well That could be a good surprise for the girlfriend, Not only somewhere new for us to live, But a new income..." Stan thought to himself.

Knowing he would need to prove his worth to Slash before being given such an honor he decided he would try something using more risk. He chucked the paper onto his back seat, and begun heading down the Las Vegas strip on search for the next bank he could see. Stan stopped the car on the sidewalk next to the bank, Got changed into his ninja suit in the back and made towards the fire escape down the alley beside the bank. Climbing onto of a trashcan he jumped up to catch the bottom of the ladder pulling it down, The rusty un-used ladder screeched as it slid down. Once on the roof Stan quickly identified the easiest access via a ventilation sharft and made his way over to it. Ripping off the metal cover he pulled himself into the shaft falling a few feet, landing silently, into the ventilation system of the bank.

"If I just manage just an extra kick up for the HQ fortifications, It will give me enough courage to ask Slash." Stan rethought to himself, as the metal surrounding him began to buckle under his weight.

CRASH!

Stan emerged from the massive pile of cash he had landed in, breaking his fall. Looking up to see the barrel of a shotgun, ahead of the police badge holding it, aimed directly at his forehead less then two inches away.

"You're Busted punk." The deep voice growled. Followed by, CRACK!, darkness.

Stan slowly came around, his head throbbing from the blow he had taken. He was in a blue small box room, chained to the chair, with just a table in front of him. Another chair opposite him across the table, he was no longer at the bank. Glancing up at the door he noticed the L.V.P.D letters stenciled on the glass window. A shadow appeared behind the stained glass, followed by the door swinging open.

"So Sonny, Breaking into Las Vegas Central Bank huh? Well. I'm willing to cut you a deal. You tell me the whereabouts of your leaders next drug shipment... And I'll get you a year or two off your sentence..."

"You know I wont give you anything." Stan barked, Thinking about how much trouble he could be in when Slash found out he had been caught. His only saving grace could be the fact he knows not to ever rat on anybody.

Moments later Elsa entered the interrogation room, she was dressed in a beautiful red dress with a small pistol in hand. She slipped a knife across the officers throat and walked over silently to Stan and kissed him gently on the cheek, Followed by an ear cracking slap!

"I'm fed up of bailing you out of these situations Stan honey. Why did you do this one? Its ok the coast is clear, everyone's dead, except the corruptive, You know I wont touch them." ElsaElendoor said unlocking Stan impatiently and kindly helping him up.

"Well honey, I needed more cash to kick up to Slash to prove our worth to buy a Pub in Chi-" Stan stopped talking as soon as he noticed the look for anger on Elsa's face, while they was heading out of the building past all of the dead officers Elsa had left in her route in.

"You was after money to help us get a new home in Chicago?! You know money is my department, I handle our bills! I have the cash saved from my mother Jane saved for exactly these situations!" Getting to the front entrances of the police station, Stan and Elsa darted into her 1933 Essex Terraplane Six and sped off down the road.

Later that week, Stans meeting with Slash had gone down extremely well, Slash had wished him the best of luck starting his new business in Chicago, and gave his full blessing along with outrageously generous rather bold looking suits.

Arriving in Chicago Stan was ready to cut the ribbon to his new HQ, The Becontree Pub; On Gale Street, Chicago.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am looking to help and build Chicago into a much finer city with the fellow Chicago leaders and please to announce the arrival of the Gale Street Gang. I will be looking to keep small and tight knit so will be selectively recruiting the associates I feel I can give the best training for their future. It had been a long time since my bloodline had been a Leader, But I still feel this old timer has what it takes. But now I believe I'm gonna go try the the bed out, I have an early morning ahead." Stan announces with a wink.

Stan kissed his beautiful girlfriend Elsa and snipped the fine silk ribbon across the large oak door of the Becontree.

Report Post Tip

I would like to say personally, as well on behalf of my family welcome to Chicago! I look forward to getting to know, and work with your family. It's a great sight to see families make there way here and hopefully we can show the world what this cities worth.

Congrats!!

Report Post Tip

Niko clapped with a full smile on his face as he witnessed the ribbon cutting. He noticed Lasko approach the new leader and shake his hand, while speaking to him. Instead of shouting his congratulations, Niko also approached Stan and took his hand in a firm grip.

"It's very nice to have another leader within the city, I wish you the best of luck. Chicago for life."

Report Post Tip

Rev hears the words Pub and walks out of his home and wanders into the street, sneakily of course, because after all he is a ninja and they're quite known for being stealthy and shit. He notices Stan talking or whatever and begins to start a slow clap to which nobody follows suit.

"Whatever... bunch of jerks, anyways congratulations Stan on this here venture. You'll do great."

He then stumbles away to do things, ninja... things.

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt hears a crowd of people with excitement...

Congrats my friend. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

More life in the streets of Chicago will do nothing but add excitment to the mix. It was hardly a competition when only one crew ran the streets. With two new additions, and more mafiasos working their way into the Windy City, I expect to only see more good things occur. Good luck to you in this complicated, but interesting venture.

Report Post Tip

Good luck, these challenges take more than a quick gun, in fact quick wits and diplomacy are better tools at the beginning.

Any way I am only telling you stuff slash would have briefed you on.

Report Post Tip

Ares had been walking around without anything to do when he saw a crowd of Mafioso and a ninja gathered.He walked up and heard all that was going on

Congratulations Mr.Python on your new venture, I wish you the best of luck!

Report Post Tip

SquidMaster comes trotting out of his HQ drunk as a skunk from the party the night before, noticing the new bold suit he runs over and smacks Stan on the shoulder...

H-hey! L-l-look at you now big g-guy! I know you'll d-do well in Chicago! M-may you live long and prosper old friend!

SquidMaster raises a flask and proposes a toast to the new outfit...

Report Post Tip

Sweeney wakes upon the Gale St. Gang’s newly constructed HQ. He flips over to a sitting position on the couch as he rubs his hands across his face. He looks over to see Mr. Albert is still curled up in the blankets. Sweeney then looks back down to see his shoes. He puts on his shoes and stands up, wipes the silk black suit down to not wrinkle anymore. He spots some coke on the coffee table. He looks around to see if anyone looking. Moments later he wakes up Mr. Albert and gently place him in his coat pocket. He walks; not skip around the HQ to find the exit.

Damn, where the fuck am I?

Sweeney finds the exit after calling Stan on directions on where to go. He finally makes it outside where the sun bolted down in his eyes. A cold breeze follows up that hits him directly in the face. “Yep, this is Chicago.” Just like his ancestors said. Chicago. A place for mobsters. Sweeney looks around the yard at the HQ. Freshly new mulch, grass, and flowers place across the HQ. “Now, we just need men and women to fill the place.” Sweeney starts skipping down the streets to go see Stan and Elsa’s speech of, The Gale St. Gang.

Mr. Albert finally awakens through the skipping of Sweeney. He hops out of Sweeney’s pocket and skips across the streets with Sweeney. At last the two men of this journey is at the grand opening of the newly Chicago crew. Sweeney sees many bold men and hands there. He makes sure that he introduce himself to them all as he knows they’ll be working together for many months to come.

The speech ends and Sweeney sitting on a nearby bench feeding the birds applauds at what he heard. As a member of the Gale St. Gang, I know that Stan is the man and as Chicago stay united we can do many great things. Sweeney and Mr. Albert heads up to Stan and Elsa at the stage and smiles. Sweeney hugs both Stan and Elsa and begins to speak.

I and Mr. Albert would like to thank you for the opportunity to join you and the Chicago experiment. I know you won’t disappoint anyone here. I believe you in my life to lead us to a great and safe future. Welcome to Chicago! Lets do this!

Report Post Tip

Ranger on R and R, steps out of his HQ and see's his friend speaking in the streets, intrigued he approaches the man creating a crowd and notices he has a bold suit on, smiling he waits till Stan finishes his speech and approaches him,

Congratulations man, I look forward to working close with you here in Chicago your just what we need to continue the cities success.

Smilling he shakes Stans hand and congratulates him again

Report Post Tip

Cas peels outside of his HQ to see whats going on. He sees a man, and a crowd. The man is looked to be important, he smiles and says

Welcome to Chicago friend, as Lasko said, We look forward with working with you and your family. Congrats!

Report Post Tip

As Don follows out side of the HQ with Castiel, he joins him on the crowd.

Welcome Sir to Chicago. Its good to see anothern respected face in this city. We as in The S.A.C.'s are really looking foward to working with you to help build and take this city foward. Lets make it a promising one. 

Don holds up a glass of Vino for the new Family and to his new hands

Salute! You earned it!

Report Post Tip

Congrats on making the move to Chicago!  Glad to see more friendly new faces showing up there.

JonSnow smiles before leaving back to the woods.

Report Post Tip

As the Badger,,approaches Mr. python,with a bold grin, on his movement to another city,glad you can help chicago and city grow larger with alot of new and old faces. godspeed in your journey mate'.. A FULL CONGRATS IS IN ORDER.:)

Report Post Tip

Azrael, lurking in the shadows, spots a fellow shadow warrior speaking, and decides to offer his congratulations. He pops out of the shadows directly behind StanPython, then taps him on the shoulder. He thinks to himself "No doubt, he may have just gotten scared, well you know the rest." He steps out in front of him and extends his hand.

Congratulations boss. Mr. Python, I look forward to assisting you in the grand city of Chicago. Let's help this city take that next step!

Azrael shakes StanPython's hand, takes a swig from a bottle he pulls out of his jacket, and sneaks back into the shadows.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gale St Gang
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL