Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:29:52
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Forum Search? Started by: NikoBellic on Jul 16, '12 00:35

So what happened to this feature..? Maybe I've just lost my mind and it's just hiding, or maybe it's gone.

Report Post Tip

I think Forum Search is a feature available to paid toolbar users... if you don't have those you won't have the search. If you do have toolbars then you should have it!

Report Post Tip

As far as I know you only get it when you get the timer package.

Report Post Tip

Timers Package 5.00 Credits

Boost your productivity with the following features:

• Attack/Petty/Felony/Jail/Flight/Alt timers: The game will notify you when you are eligible to do your next action.
  • Jail Stats Display: Displays how many jails you have done recently and what XP tier you are currently in.
  • Western Union Money From Any City: Transfer money to your central bank from any location.
  • Informative Locals: Online players are displayed in bold for easier identification and tracking. Displays number of TylerDurdens that are currently in your location.
  • City & Drug Specific Tips: Maximize your profit by checking on prices before you fly. Get tips by city or by a specific drug.
  • Profile Notes: Save personal notes on each characters profile.

I believe you get 7 days of timer perk for free from the start of a new character. After that you must purchase them yourself.

Report Post Tip

Sounds good, thank you everyone :)

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Forum Search?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL