Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:35:20
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Gifts from Mafia Returns Started by: PussMonkey on Jul 16, '12 12:14

I don't know if I'm being blind or just dumb but I've been looking for a thread about this for a while and I can't seem to find anything..

I was just wondering how often you get these gifts from Mafia returns..
I got one earlier today for the Jail proficiency and my characters only 5 days old.. Should I expect another in another 5 days or are they randomly given at random times?

Thanks to everyone in advance..

~P.Monkey..

Report Post Tip

I tend to receive my bonuses every 2-3 days. I'm not exactly sure what they're from or the exact time frame but i think that they have to do with voting. I think two days of voting on every site gives you a random bonus. Not sure, just based off of my observations.

Report Post Tip

Oh right.. Thanks a lot..
Guess i'll just have to wait and see then..

Report Post Tip

Every minute, the game rolls the dice and sees if it should give out a gift. When the dice roll hits the exact number, it starts the process of giving out a gift. It then sees who is online and active. It looks at the people and uses a formula to determine who gets selected to receive it. You can get 2 of them back to back, or you can go 3 weeks without getting a single one. The more active you are, the better chance of getting one.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Gifts from Mafia Returns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL