Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:54:23
Page:  1 
West Montrose Mob Started by: MikeHunt on Jul 16, '12 13:23

MikeHunt and Vasily are having drinks at the Green Mill Cocktail Lounge in Chicago's uptown neighborhood. Mike motions for the bartender to go to the back room and when he does, the room is filled only with made guys and associates. Smoke and wisecracks fill the room.

My fellow mafioso, I invited you here today with some news that should be profitable for us all. I'm starting a crew here in Chicago. I am doing so with the blessing of Philadelphia's Godfather, DeadlySin. I'd like to pay my respects not only to him but to the city as a whole. Recently I have met some great people: Phil_Steak, Cassiopeia, Details, to name a few. For the short time we worked together, you guys were professional and very respectful in every way. Can only say great things about your city, DeadlySin.

It's going to be hard leaving a well groomed city, built on a reputation from one of the previous Las Vegas experiment winners, DeadlySin. One can only hope to be half as successful as he has been.

Vasily and I are both from Chicago. Northwest side, Montrose and Pulaski to be exact. There's a lot of money to be made here and we don't intend to follow the path that people like Bugs Moran, and Al Capone, who used to frequent this very bar, took when they tore this city apart. We hope to work together with other crews in Chicago and help make this city a cash cow again. Help make it a place for wiseguys to come by to have a free drink and play some cards.

MikeHunt pauses for a brief moment. He looks over his shoulder and see Vasily taking out his lucky flask.

Vasily and I will be running a small organization, the West Montrose Mob, in the windy City. Thank you for your time. Salute!

Report Post Tip

Ranger sees his good friend Mike put on the bold suit, he approaches him and smiles

Congratulations my friend, your a great addition to us here in the windy city. We welcome the West Montrose Mob, look forward to working with you sir.

Ranger shakes Mikes hand, smiles then Salutes him

Report Post Tip

While rushing around Chicago's uptown district on urgent business as usual Gaspipe- finds himself passing the infamous Green Mill Cocktail Lounge, haunt of many well known mafiosi... past and present. Upon hearing an awful racket inside Gaspipe- ventures on in.

After hearing Mike's speach on his new, lucrative business opportunity right here in the Second City Gaspipe goes up to his friend and shakes his hand.

Well done Mike, a well deserved opportunity for you, I'm glad. I know you'll do well in Chicago buddy, good luck to ya'!

Report Post Tip

As Don walks the Chicago streets followed by Ranger, and see another resepcted friendly face.

Congrats to your move. On behalf of the S.A.C.'s we welcome you to the city of Chicago!

As Don raises a glass to Mike and his new hands.

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Details makes sure to take note of the key parts of the speech within his trusty notebook. He waits a while for the passerby's to give their congratulations before approaching MikeHunt.

As Details shakes MikeHunts hand he pulls him in closer and whispers in his ear.

Good luck sir. You were an honor to work with while in Philly. I know you'll do Chicago well. My only advice? Mind the wind I hear it blows hard.

Report Post Tip

Stan waits patiently in like to Congratulate Mike on his new Bold suit and Investment, Smoking a huge joint.

"Congratulations Mike, I am really looking forward to working with you in The Windy City along with Castiel and Ranger. I know your bloodline is capable of great leadership and I predict that in Chicago you will do brilliantly."

Stan shakes Mikes hand. Salute!

Report Post Tip

Mike and I go way back and we're eager to help turn this into a great city again.  I look forward to working with you all and my doors are always open.  Unless there's a sock on the door. 

We'll be looking for trustworthy people with personalities.  We're not going for numbers.  We'll take 5 brothers over 50 goons.  Thanks for the support everyone...drinks on the house. 

Report Post Tip

Cassiopeia sat at a table, sipping her drink when Mike and Vasily walked in. She watched and listened intently as Mike caught the crowds attention and began to speak. She was filled with pride and a small sadness at the same time. Watching him grow into this very moment had been an honor, but it was always hard to see one of your own leave the nest. When he finished his speech, she knew that he was in his element here. And that made her all the more proud of him. She finished her drink and then stood up, waiting for the chance to say a quick word. When she saw him standing there alone, she walked over, smiling.

I won't keep you long, I know there are others waiting to congratulate you. I just wanted to tell you how proud I am. It was an honor working beside you in Philly and I can't wait to see what you do in the city of Chicago. Congratulations my dear.

She slipped him an envelope filled with cash along with a box of Cubans she had purchased especially for this occasion. Then with a wink, she was gone.

Report Post Tip

Cas smiles, as he hears another has moved into Chicago. He goes to greet the new Cl.

Congrats Mr.Hunt, the S.A.Cs look forward to working with you and your chosen hand!

Cas nods and proceeds to shake Mike's hand

Report Post Tip

Joseph_Profaci hears the words "drinks on the house" and rushes in.  After getting his free drink Joseph heads over to the newest members of Chicago and waits in line to offer his congrats.

Welcome to Chicago.  I look forward to making much more money with you guys and continuing to make this city grow.  Profaci leans in and whispers to both MikeHunt and Vasily.....Good seeing you at that art gallery awhile ago.  Here is your take.  Joseph places an envelope in each of their pockets as he heads back to the bar for more drinks on the house.

Report Post Tip

After listening to everyone pay their respects and best wishes, MikeHunt wants to pay his own respects and thank yous.

Thank you all for coming out here and wishing me the best of luck. Especially those in Chicago and those from Philly.

Cassi and Details, thank you for your kind words. Especially Cassi, my father's father used to work under your great great grandmother a long time back. Coming up this way again only brings back old fond memories.

And those of you from Chicago, its going to be a privilege working along side you in the windy city.

MikeHunt decides to light up one of those cigars Cassi was so fortunate to gift him.

Thank you all.

Report Post Tip

After carefully listening for some time amd beaming with joy, SaintAnthony approaches Mike and hugs him with two pats on the back

My dear friend, I feel truly honored to see a friend of my family and dear friend of nibe standing here today making this announcement. I can only imagine how you must feel to be the one truly being honored.

I hope that you do well in this contest, and hope to see great things come from you being allowed this opportunity.

SaintAnthony pulls a flask from his robe and lifts it high

SALUTE!

Report Post Tip

congratulations my friend....may greatness be from you and glory reign within you

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: West Montrose Mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL