Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:32:00
Page:  1 
Calling All Tailors Started by: Kanye_West on Jul 17, '12 00:47

It had been a long day in the Windy City, and Kanye had been handling a lot of business. Much of it got his feet wet a little bit.

His last assignment really didn't help. The heist him and a few of his boys did wasn't as smooth as they hoped. Turns out the guys had their own guns and weren't afraid to use them. On top of that, the cops thought it would be an excellent chance to take down the team...

Kanye shook his head, trying to forget the bullshit that occurred. He couldn't remain in the same house. He had to move, and he definitely had to construct a new identity.

"Fuck, I need a new suit... quick!"

Kanye conspiculously headed over to the local meeting hall, and posted a sign on the bulletin board, and quickly scuffled into a car where four men were waiting for him

The sign read:

Calling All Tailors!

First off, if you are reading this, I would like to thank you for your time.

You do not need to know much about me, but I am looking for a nice brand new suit, and I need it kind of quick.

I'm a fashinable guy, and I am willing to offer $1,000,000 to the person who designs me the best suit.

It needs to be flashy (animated if possible), have some lettering tailored into it (my name, and S.A.C. somewhere on it), and be done with great details!

Due to some personal problems, I cannot be home, so deliver the suit to the bakery at the corner, and the owner will know what to do.

The deadline for this is soon... I can't judge exactly, but when I find a suit, I will come and take this sign off the bulletin board.

I appreciate you're time, and I hope to see a suit from you soon.

Much Love,

The Throne

(OOC comments are in paranthesis)

Report Post Tip

Major was passing by and also happened to be looking for a new suit:

(I could use one as well If anyone is interested please contact me or let your name here and i'll contact you myself to discuss the details)

Report Post Tip

Ricardo Spadafora Rolls up a Nice large wardrobe on wheels in front of Mr. West.

Mr west, Your suit is ready for you.

He takes out the suit:

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/kanye2.jpg

For anyone else, you can have a look at the rest of my work and if you're interested you can contact me at any time:

http://rickyraps.deviantart.com/gallery/

Report Post Tip

Kanye arrives in a black car, and takes off his sign from the bulletin board then returns to the vehicle and drives off with his bodyguards

Report Post Tip

Claudio smiles at the couple as they go about business, he feels like he wasn't even given a chance to shine.

"If anyone else would be interested in a a suit they should take a business card and drop me a line or drop by either here, at my HQ or at my place of work" He says as he hands out a few of his contact cards.

"Just take a look at Myself, Sgt_Baker, Louiz, Mandy, _Stormvind_ for examples of my work, if you like and wish to contact me I shall be about at some point today to fulfil any potential orders."

And with that Claudio leaves to resume his day in hope to be contacted by at least one person in the near future.

Report Post Tip

Puff roamed the streets and was wondering what the crowd had gather for as a listened in he rest his body on a light post near by, A tailor needed? Puff liked the challenge as he knew he was skilled with the task needed. Puff's been a tailor for many years. But sadden to see he was been and was a small bit late to help perform his skills.

Report Post Tip

Yo Kanye

I'm really happy and imma let you finish

but Anderson and Sheppard of Savile row are the greatest tailors of all time.

OF ALL TIME!

carry on.

Report Post Tip

Ricardo Comes back to see that some people are still mulling around where kanye made his speech.

I'd just like to say that I am Now accepting customers that like flashier suits! Previously I did not have the ability to make such flashy shall we say... Animated suits. But I now have the proper threads, freshly imported from overseas.

I'm rather proud of my latest suit that Mandy Has purchased and wanted to offer similar things to anyone still looking for a suit.

You can still check out the wardrobe of other suits I've brought above but I'd like to show one in particular that I'm very proud of using these new imported threads.

Ricardo Pulls a flashy designer suit out of the wardrobe:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/199/b/1/mandy__s_suit_version_2__animated__by_rickyraps-d57rst2.gif

As you'll see in the wardrobe, I often times have MANY versions of a single suit! That is because allthough my suits are pricey, I dont stop tailoring until my customer is happy!

Ricardo Steps back to let people have a look at the nice new suits with the imported thread

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Calling All Tailors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL