Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:23:46
Page:  1 
Fratelli In Armi Started by: Galahad on Jul 17, '12 11:28

Ladies and Gentlemen if I can have your attention for just a moment I promise to be brief as I know we all are busy people.

Today I stand before you a man with mixed emotions for I just came from a meeting with my mentor, my Don, acting godfather of New York and he's informed me we need more presence in the Bronx area and he has asked me to take a small group men and set up shop there to handle some of the rift raft roaming around free to conduct business on our turf.  As I said I have mixed emotions because I always knew from the time I was a small chap that I wanted  to follow my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat ect grandfathers footsteps and one day lead a family here in the greatest place in the world New York, but I am leaving behind my brothers and sisters in The Regiment, the only home I have ever known.  Hence the reason this is such a bitter sweet day but this is what I have always wanted and now is my time to show my stuff.

Galahad turns towards Lancelot and Innocence

I'd like to first thanks Don Lancelot and his lovely right hand and The Regiment for taking me in when I was young after my parents died and keeping me safe while I honed my skills and prepared myself for the hope of one day seeing this very moment right here so thank you, and know that we are just over the river and always available to our brother and sister New Yorkers.  I'd like to also thank Apples and Sammy as I know Lancelot confides, consults and trusts both of these great leaders and I know without their approval this would not be happening for me so thank you both.  I have nothing but respect and admiration for you both and I look forward to working with you to build a bigger and better New York!

So as I said I wanted to follow in my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandfathers ect footsteps and would like to honor his memory by taking his family name and thereby calling our family Fratelli In Armi and we are the new kids on the block but we are capable. To all the other leaders around our country my phone lines are always open as well as my runners in various cities that are able to get me a message should any of you need me for anything.  I look forward to working with and hope to get to know each of you when time allows.  And last but not least I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time out of your busy day to stop and hear what I had to say.  

Galahad pulls a piece of paper from the inside pocket of his nicely pressed suit.  I'd like to leave you with a poem, no more of a motto we live by here in FIAs house.

Wherever we must go
Whatever we must do,
My brother's in arms I promise
I'll always stand beside you.
I'll face the dangers you face
Keep you safe from harm.
I'll guard you as you rest your heads
When all about seems calm.
When the enemy is closing in
I'll help keep them at arms length,
Then we'll send those bastards packing
Together with our strength.
Should one of our brothers fall
I will share his pain like you,
For the honour we'll hold for our brothers
Helps each one of us through.
We're all in this together,
Brother's in arms far from home,
And knowing we all stand together
Not one of us is ever alone.

Thank you again for your time ladies and gentlemen, have a great afternoon!

Report Post Tip

GoodFellas walks toward his long time friend galahad hugging him

Man it has been so long since your bloodline has been bold i am so proud my man i know you will do great things for new york congrats!

Hugging his friend one last time before walking into the cround

Report Post Tip

Our bloodlines have known each other since my first steps in this world and it gives me great pleasure to see you set up your own operation, i know you to be a capable and popular leader, good luck my brother show them what you are all about.

Congratulations my friend all the best!

Report Post Tip

congrats old pal. really happy for you. i'm sure you will do your city the justice it deserves.

Report Post Tip

Tony Stark arrives in New York after a long flight from New York

What would I do if I wasn't rich, I need tons of leg space when I have these cross-country flights.

Stark gets in a waiting limo to meet up with Galahad

He thinks back to the journals he has read and remembers the entry about Galahad's bloodlines first arrival on these shores, man from what was written he was destined for success. The wars our bloodlines fought together he damn sure has the qualities to make it in this world of ours.

Upon arriving in the Bronx at Galahad's headquarters he looks for the old man to congratulate him

Report Post Tip

Congratz mate, wish you all the best!

Report Post Tip

Congrats friend. I know you'll do a good job for New York.

Report Post Tip

Congrats bro.....I hope to see the best with you and your family

Report Post Tip

Prrcival walks down the street when he spots this new HQ with a man outside speaking,

Well what can i say i have knowen you for a long time now my good sir and have worked with you in the past and the present i look forword in seeing what you and your family can do here in New York.

Report Post Tip

Galahad,

Though we are both NY mobsters we haven't crossed paths before and I can't recall my father speaking or telling stories about you, which is pretty obvious because my father suffered from korsakoff syndrome...

As a fellow New Yorker I want to congratulate you and wish you the best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Innocence watched from across the street as a business man got out of his car and rushed into his office. Moments after he was in the building Innocence was behind the wheel of his car.

Twenty minutes later Innocence stopped the car in front of Galahad’s new headquarters. After a few people spoke to the new leader she approached him and pointed at the stolen car.

A present for you, old friend. Good luck with your new family. I’m happy to see you get this opportunity.

Report Post Tip

Our bloodlines met many moons ago in a little city called Detroit. We worked together, we worked hard, and founded a friendship. Over the years Ive always waited for your next chance to shine, and now you have recieved it. I dont need to wish you good luck my friend, youll forge your way forward to greatness. Congrats my friend, this is well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Luigi stands in the shade listening to his friend speak and enjoys seing him shine in this glorious time for him. As listeners come by and congratulate Galahad Luigis smile broadens and he cant help feeling that this goodwill from different known mobsters most be a good sign. He then steps out of the shade walks up to his boss and pads him on the back.

Congrats mate, we talked of this many a time and now it has come to pass. Congrats

Report Post Tip

Don walks the streets and notices big news for New York

Congrats Galahad, you'll do a wonderful job out there in New York. I'd like to give my best wishes to you and your newly pick hands a long a prosperous live. You deserve it.

As Don raises a glass of vino to New Yorks new additon to the Big Apple

Report Post Tip

Congrats old friend.A very talented blood line you come from and surely will continue the trend.

Report Post Tip

Galahad takes a moment from shaking hands and toasting shots to look around and thank everyone for coming.

I see a lot of familiar faces in the crowd and I'd like to thank everyone for the warm words.   This is truly an honor for me to be in front of you like this and those that put their faith in me, I won't let you down!

Galahad dishes out a few "bro-hugs" then makes his way back towards his Lincoln.

Report Post Tip

Serj overhears the announcement. For long Galahads bloodline and his have known each other so the news was music to his ears. Shaking Galahads hand he proclaims.

"Congrats good Sir Galahad! From the journals of my ancestors I can tell that you were born to lead. May your reign be long and full of good fortune."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fratelli In Armi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL