Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:01:40
Page:  1 
The Kuku's Post: Interview with Prem p1 Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jul 17, '12 23:41

Premeir's bloodline have made an indelible imprint on the very fabric of our society. Researching and writing about this controversial character's trials and tribulations in this thing of ours requires a non-partisan writer of some considerable talent. So it was that a commission was received and accepted by your humble narrator. My thanks go to all those who contributed to this biography.

Some names are changed, to protect the guilty as well as the innocent.  This is the first of a series of articles to be released about Prem.  

Beginnings

The man who would later come to become the very definition of the anti-rogue in fact comes from a bloodline renowned for random wackings and general trouble stirring. Right back at the beginning, (OOC 02), Prem carved himself out a niche for gun slinging, disrespectful behaviour and iconoclasm. He also had a shooting match with a young man naked BorderFox, who later married into the Kuklinski bloodline. But this was just one of many duels and assassinations that Prem was involved in.

Please note that both Kuku and Prem use us/we/I/you in the third person, referring to all representatives of that particular bloodline

Kuku: Thanks for taking part, it's a story that has to be told and is a story that in many ways encapsulates the whole of this thing of ours, what do you think?

Premeir: I wouldn't say it encapuslates the whole thing of ours, I have been apart of this thing of ours for quite some time, and many of my blood lines have lived it in differnt ways. Many people know who i am, but few know about the real Premeir, and have been with me since day one

Kuku: But who is the real Prem? Aren't there many Prems?

Premeir: In the end, its always only one Premeir. The real premeir, is the premeir a few friends know, a few people have met. I have my street presence and i have my attitude, and that will never change. Few people in this life are the reason i stuck around, the reason some people know me differnt, the reason to some people im not just premeir

Kuku: Define your attitude?

Premeir: I would say sometimes, i am less then reasonable, i am rude, i am vile, i am disgusting, i am hurtfull, i am disrespectfull, i am forcefull, i am un nesscary when it comes to certain subjects

Kuku: But you have changed, you were a rogue, you were a random wacker, you were someone who was bloodlined. That fits with this attitude. But then you achieved GF on several occasions. What changed?

Premeir: Well i would say, in the end, i looked at things differnt, Back in the day i played for myself, by myself. If i wanted to do something i would, if i felt like i needed to kill you i did, i refer to it as the "Fuck them, thats why" attitude. Eventually it got me really know where, was killing, living the hunted lifestyle fun at times? Sure it was, but in the end i found out what truely mattered. my friends who stuck by me no matter what i did, no matter how fucked up of a person i was they were always there for me. They knew and wanted me to do better, they knew i could be godfather, they knew i could be a helpdesk, they knew i could achieve anything. So i started doing it for my friends to prove them right, not wrong all the time. People like izzy, billybathtub, asylum, google, eepz, caius, all helped me become a better person, not for the game, but for myself

Kuku: Let's go back ten years. How did it all start? Name names of CLs, associates etc

Premeir: I started in chicago, back then you didnt need a crew right away, and it took longer to prove yourself. One day i was shot at, by a man named Googlez, i returned fire, but was such a low rank i had no chance to hit him. He contacted me, and said we were even, i told him to fuck himself. After that we became best friends, he taught me everything about the lifestyle, how to survive, how to make money, and how to kill. He got me an invite into the best crew i have ever been in. The spanish Inquisition, under the leader Sims., who was one of my biggest mentors, and taught me how to be a strong leader, and how to be an effective killer, how to make people fear you.

Kuku: Did you enjoy feeling feared?

Kuku: and if so, why?

Kuku: (off topic, I distinctly remember shooting it out with you, we both missed and were sending very abusive messages, this would have been around 2003, I was either MercuryTiltSwitch or BorderFox)

Premeir: I dont think it was the feeling of fear i enjoyed, i think it was the ability to be unexpected and be able to get away with it. If i shot someone for little or no reason, or said something rude. People would say oh thats premeir, he does things like that. It was excepted that i could behave that way and get away wit it

Kuku: Aside from Googlez, who else stands out from that era?

Premeir: Sims, Miguel, Landucci, Rumblefish

Kuku: Why do they stand out? And compare and contract that era with the landscape now

Premeir: Sims was my first and best leader, Miguel was a good friend that helped the SI in their biggest war, killing 20 people in one hour. Landucci was just a little shit head that made me laugh non stop, Rumblefish was my orginal enemy, then my ally.

Premeir: The era has changed, just like it always has, anyone from old days think the new days suck and vice versa. To me the era is difffernt in the way of street presence, and how leaders are viewed.

Kuku: expland that - how are leaders viewed now, compared to before?

Premeir: I think they are viewed as equals now, instead of being above everyone. Yes people should be able to question others, but what a leader does should be their business

Kuku: Most people would disagree with what you have just said. Can you give examples?

Premeir: Not really specfic examples, just my opnion. If a leader wants to do something, then he should be able to do it. Do some things need to be explained, yeah sure, but its still his business to do it.

Kuku: When did you get your first crew? Who auth'd you?

Premeir: Right after sims died, and i authed myself. Sims died and i was currently the third made man ever on the site. Googlez, and i were crewless, and rumblefish was the only one left on the enemy side. I mailed rumblefish told him i was setting up a crew in chicago, if he wanted to keep fighting we could, if not we could move on

Kuku: Prem, it[sbeen a pleasure. Let's pick this up tomorrow?

Premeir: Surely

Report Post Tip

DISCLAIMER - SMALL DANGER OF OOC-ITIS IN SOME PARTS

Report Post Tip

UA sees a large notice announcing the danger of OOC-ITIS. She surely understands how this can happen.  The vaccines are placebos, after all. It appears that OOC-ITIS hits everyone every now and again. UA approaches Mr_Kulkinski with a comment.

I've only been round these parts a short while. It's always interesting to hear about the past. I find it enlightening. Even though OOC-ITIS is apparent, this was worth my time. Thank you sir.

UA heads down the street in search of a coffee shop. This is her first chance to read the daily paper and she intends to take advantage of it!

Report Post Tip

Ah Premier, our bloodlines have clashed more than once in last decade. During one of my breaks you went from a asshole to a Godfather. I must say I rather hated you back in the day but I always respected you. This thing of ours wouldn't have probably have been less fun without you in it, even if sometimes thats exactly what I wished for. And KUKU this was a good read.

Report Post Tip

*Excuse the OOC itis I though this was in another place*

Report Post Tip

I must take responsibility for OOC-Itis - if we can try and keep it to a minimum though, don't want this getting shifted.

Report Post Tip

a damn fine read. informative look into the past of one of our most notible mobsters. i look forward to other interviews. well done kuku

Report Post Tip

A retrospective of a famed mafioso and his bloodline. I did enjoy reading about the man, the myth, the legend.

SaintAnthony says a prayer for the past transgressions of Prems bloodline and then pours out a 40 ounce onto the sidewalk

Report Post Tip

Anything that you'd like to have explained by representatives of this bloodline?

Report Post Tip

I must say... It was a rather interesting listen. As for ideas...

I'm sure you have already thought to ask this Mr Kuklinkski so forgive me if you have. How about the reasoning behind the part he played with Roman in to blacklisting 10 notable bloodlines from all cities.

Report Post Tip

Hello Godfather,

The interviews are going to be in chronological order - however, a lil bird tells me that if you look for another interview with Prem, a bit of info is included...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Kuku's Post: Interview with Prem p1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL