Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 11:01:29
Page:  1 
Helpful tip Started by: Townslave on Jul 18, '12 00:08

Please remember that when interacting with street thread "Events that foreshadow" to actually interact and roleplay it out. Also keep in mind to focus on all hints laid out.

Report Post Tip

(Chuckles) Did I miss something here? What happened to interacting and role playing it out?

Report Post Tip

It was roleplayed out. You just missed the high alert hint I gave you. That referred to pickpocketing.

Report Post Tip

Yeah I'm with Pharoah, that kind of blows. We were RPing in The Meeting thread, and then WWI figures it out and that's the end of it? Kind of silly in my opinion. No disrespect meant to WWI btw, but I assumed we were going to "actually interact and roleplay it out" as you stated.

Report Post Tip

So we were supposed to PP you, and then we'd get the next clue?

Report Post Tip

Pickpocket me or if I was already on high alert to contact Joseph_Webb through mobmail. Yes.

Report Post Tip

Lol, I thought it would be more intricate than that. I have to stop overthinking things.

Report Post Tip

Although, I would point at that WWI never technically left the meeting room, as it was never RPed out. ;)

Report Post Tip

Is there a Webb here? A Joseph Webb?

Pharoah looks from face to face, looking for any sign of recognition of that name.

Reply by: Pharoah at Jul 18, '12 21:32
Report Post Tip

How was I supposed to mob-mail an NPC? I had all that stuff figured out less than 10 minutes after you started it, I even sent you a mail....anyway w/e. Its done now i guess. Grats WWI. Don't spend it all in one place eh?

Report Post Tip

For the record, you CAN MM a CA. It goes to the owner of the CA's mail.

Report Post Tip

Oh, ok, didn't know that. Thanks UA. Noted.

Report Post Tip

I couldnt make the competition easy and other players got far too and more than WWI completed the whole thing. If you ask around even very experienced players had trouble with it. Dont worry there will mostlikely be more to follow with different type of interactions. I dont think I put nearly enough work in to make it what most would consider a masterpiece but in all I think it was good. Giving inputs and ideas are the best thing you can do for me right now to ensure later developments are improved and provide more fun. Infact if you want to work personally with me to help create one contact me. You must give your word everything we do remains to the upmost protected and confidential.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Helpful tip
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL