Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:07:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Mafia survivor-auth! Started by: DiscoDuck on Oct 09, '07 14:01
Perfect SWYW! If you want Auth, you have to take your chances, just like the rest of us. And if you die, you can start over--the competition continues until someone gets auth.
Report Post Tip
Oh, and I\'d like to mention again--if anybody outside the contest shoots at these contestants (I mean ANYBODY) that person will be killed. So any incriminating WS will end up in the perpetrator\'s demise. If he\'s willing to take that risk, I guess that\'s up to him.
Report Post Tip
I think this is a great idea, something a little different. Good luck to all the competitors, ill be keeping up with how the competition is going for sure.

Should bring some attention to the streets and give everyone something new to talk about.

Much respect,

-Mr_Yayo
Report Post Tip
So, with this speach, your saying that we wont get a new auth for at least 10 days? Or will there be more in the time being?

I also thinks its abit of a kick in the teeth for thoes that may feel they have ranked up and earned the right to be auth\'ed the normal way so to speak, rather than watching some mindless no lifer work his ass off for 10 days straight and dodge a few bullets.

Nice idea, especcially as i have some friends who would be very interested in this. I just think its abit daft as this moment in time.
Report Post Tip
Hummmm this seems like a good idea to me, but just when is this all supose to take place? Is there a starting date or what? I mean whats going on? I think i might want to try this out and see what happens. Just might be some kick ass fun.

*lights up a cigar and takes a few drags off it*
Report Post Tip
Evisu, to be honest, I don\'t care what you think is fair. This is the mafia, not a schoolyard playground.

Things are not supposed to be fair.

But to answering your quandary, just because this competition it doesn\'t mean we won\'t be authing anyone else in the meantime.
Report Post Tip
\"I also thinks its abit of a kick in the teeth for thoes that may feel they have ranked up and earned the right to be auth\'ed the normal way so to speak, rather than watching some mindless no lifer work his ass off for 10 days straight and dodge a few bullets.\"

Hmm, perhaps? Maybe there could be TWO competitions of survivor, one for members that are already ranked up, and ones for those that have to start from scratch. I think having the old system as well as the new would be cool. Although that might add a little bit too much excitement around here.

Anyways, I like this idea ;)
Report Post Tip
Evisu, to be honest, I don\'t care what you think is fair.

A blindly ignorant CL who disregards others opinions. Makes my heart go all fuzzy inside.
Report Post Tip
I guess you had him mistaken for one of those kind, caring, altruistic, charitable mafia Bosses that we hear so much about.
Report Post Tip
No Evisu, let\'s get this right.

I don\'t care what you think is FAIR. That is a far cry from saying I don\'t care what you think at all.

If you thought it was unfair and were being made to do it, then fine. But you\'re not, this entire competition is a freedom of choice option. We will force NOBODY to do it. So judging whether the competition is fair is not something you can really comment on, unless of course you\'re going to enter yourself...?

I do wonder sometimes.
Report Post Tip
I would like to sign up for the competition
Report Post Tip
The start date for the competition is still being determined, but keep careful watch on this thread. I'd compete myself, but I'm kind of already authed.... Anyway, it's a great chance to kick ass, and paint the town red. (and with no family to tax you, you can make a lot of cash on your way to WG.)

Whoever survives will be a powerful mo-fo fo-sho!
Report Post Tip
SWYW is right.

This is an OPTION, not mandatory. If you don't like it, don't participate. If you like it, go for it. Simple as that.

Also, this is the Mafia. Since when has the mafia been known for playing "fair"?

That is all, have a good day.
Report Post Tip
Paint the town red .....

Can I vote for pink ?
Report Post Tip
By the way--I didn't ask for any of the pleb's opinions. This is a chance, like in ancient Rome, for a gladiator to earn notoriety simply by being good at combat/survival. If you don't have the ballz to participate, then just hide in the bushes and watch. At the end, someone will have auth, and you'll be watching from the sidelines.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia survivor-auth!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL