Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 05:27:26
Page:  1 
A Public Apology Started by: Hoagie on Jul 18, '12 19:30

I'd like to take a moment to issue a public apology to anyone I may have offended or anyone who may have felt that I attacked them personally over the last few weeks. I admit that I took some things too far and have not always acted with the restraint or civility that I expect from myself. There are lines in a game like this that should not be crossed and I have crossed them. For this I am very sorry. I realize putting myself out here like this will make some people very happy but that isn't what is important to me. I hope that this can begin to restore the faith deservedly lost by those who had faith in me.

Report Post Tip

Who had faith in you?

I jest, of course. Hoagie, whilst I have no inner knowledge of whats caused you to make such a public statement, I commend you for doing so. It takes a strong person to make such a heartfelt declaration that you know you've been wrong, especially when you know there are many that will be feeling quite smug at this public display.

Kudos to you.

Report Post Tip

It takes a big man to admit when they have made a mistake. Most especially online will just hide away or blatantly ignore the fact that they have done so. So Kudos to you.

Report Post Tip

Christmas has come early in the Grin household.

Report Post Tip

I also say kudos to you Having been one of the people who thought you took things too far, and one of the people who know that this is completely different to what I'd have expected from you, I must say thank you. However I'm not smug that you've done this, none of us are perfect, and you've admitted your wrong doings. I must also apologise to you personally Hoagie, although I doubt anything I said affected you in any way, I am still sorry if it did, or if it crossed a line.

Report Post Tip

Formatting fail :(

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Public Apology
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL