Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 06:56:20
Page:  1 
My Official Complaint Started by: d91029 on Jul 22, '12 07:20

1029 struts forward as if his mysterious bloodline has earned him a right to speak freely to the leaders of the today in this Thing of Ours.

Inevitably, it seems as if my bloodline has died this evening. Unsuprisingly to most, my life has come to and end this evening. What may be surprising to me is how the end came. Recently, we saw an end to a certain number of mafiaso in New York. A certain handful of individuals were more outspoken than others on their untimely deaths. Do I say RIP to their kin? Absolutey not - in fact, I spit on the graves of their kin who spewed venom after their parents departed in the conflict. Rest in nomothercuckin Peace bitches - get over it. You sat idle in a time when you could have easily made a power move like the rest of New York.

Instead, you sat idle. You then decided to wage a war post-mortem in an attemp to tarnish legacies and bloodlines. As if you haven't been played before? Grow up. Publisize your BL, cause I will hunt you.

Report Post Tip

Excuse me but you're taking my business away! If you want to bitch you go to the designated bitching corner and pay your doll hair. Now I'm not going to bitch about your bitching because then i'd be bitching in a non designated bitching area.

Report Post Tip

Being so young and so bitter does you no good. While you say these acid laced words, no one is paying you any mind. I doubt they even hear you. For those of us who have heard you, we're going to pay you little mind. Better to speak softly and carry a big stick until you can speak loudly and carry that same big stick.

Report Post Tip

This makes you better in some way? Shut your fucking mouth....

Report Post Tip

I Think someone is a little angry

Kurgan hands d91029 a lolly pop

That should make you feel better son now scoot along

Report Post Tip

The Black Jesus majestically walks into the streets

To me it seems as thought this is a civil war but instead of north and south, it is east vs west.  These things tend to happen from time to time, no use getting butthurt over it. 

I can perfrom a miracle for you The Black Jesus magically removes the stick up d91029's rear

All should be well in about 5 days.

Report Post Tip

One thing to remember is to not take things so personal. When war happens you have a very good chance of losing a loved one. My Family has had a very bad streak when it comes to Wars. We tend to go down guns a glazing more often than not. Its what we accept when you join This Thing of Ours.

Report Post Tip

Whinging and whining is not going to bring your papa back, man up, we are not here to play nice nice. If you want the easy life, be a 9-5 civilian with a job that allows you take care of the wife and kids. This is the mob, we live and we die by our gun. 

Report Post Tip

I'm a bit confused. Is he botching about offspring bitching?

And I also didn't get the part about the power move. If he is talking to offspring, he is obviously talking to people to young to make any sort of power move.

Can anybody break it down for me?

Report Post Tip

Ohhhh hush it

Report Post Tip

Huh? Who are you talking to? And why so rude?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Official Complaint
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL