Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 06:53:59
Page:  1 
Sitting on the Fence? Started by: KUKU on Jul 22, '12 14:43

When war breaks out, when jaw jaw has gone, and war war exists, is remaining idle an option?

In choosing NOT to help either side, does a "neutral" city or family in fact aid both sides at dfferent time through the with-holding of info?

Can a CL truly remain neutral when his members will have friends and relatons in other cities?

Does not firing a shot mean not getting involved?

Right now, who is involved and who isn't?

Report Post Tip

I most assuredly am not involved.

Report Post Tip

In my opinion it's not really up to CLs when it comes to neutrality...

I mean if a city is claiming a neutral stance it's up to their members to uphold that. If you personally side with one city or another in a war you're going to only pass along certain WS's, you might even PW a mate from another city because in the end we all know that most friendships cross city lines and transcend fimilial alliances. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet. Sometimes you're forced to kill a friend even... But when you're 'neutral' it's quite easy to help a friend out. Just hope your CL isn't too pissed when he finds out you're bringing heat on his family...

Report Post Tip

True enough, IMO.

Therefore, when war breaks out - should ever CL get involved?

Report Post Tip

What! SpaceCowboy looks shocked...

Theres a war?

Report Post Tip

Yes, my dear old dad was SHOT DOWN IN A BLAZE OF GLORY.

Report Post Tip

Kurgan wanders down the street ducking behind parked cars as bullets wizz past him

I dont think there is any fence sitters anymore kuku just food for the hungry mouths Kurgan hits the pavement and covers his head as a hail of bullets splatter agains the pavement and the car he is hideing behind. Errr how about we find a safer place to chat the streets are dangerous this time of year.

Report Post Tip

*TheKing walks up to the group discussion*

Well Chaps its quite simple, there is no such thing as a true neutral in this Thing of Ours, In the end its the mentality of if your not with us then your against us. Sure the time you show when your against someone may be down the road but in your heart of hearts your not neutral.

Report Post Tip

Depending on the alliances and friendships, it should be very easy to remain neutral.

Chicago could have stayed neutral and nothing would have happened. I would have thought they would have enjoyed all the free IAs that nobody could be distracted with...

Even PH could have stayed neutral if they wanted to since they hadn't been attacked. But since they had tight ties with NY they went to their rescue.

Report Post Tip

Sitting on a fence is a lot more comfortable then sitting on other things so Im all for it.    Unless the fence sitter is naked.    Then I would imagine it could be quite painful

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sitting on the Fence?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL