Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 22:11:09
Page:  1 
What is war? Started by: Superfantasdick on Jul 22, '12 19:19

An incredible over-acheiver once said: "War doesn't decide whose right, only whose left."    While this statement seems overly witty, it is in fact horribly in correct.   War is not a means to decide the winning sides remaining soldiers...  NO!!    War has many underlying emotions, drama and heart-break which are decided quickly and violently on the battlefield.

Therefore I purpose the quote should read: "War doesn't decide whose right, only who has the larger trouser snake!"   To me this quote more aptly encompasses the true meaning of war in this "thing of ours".

It also is a clear indication of why my father was killed really early.

Report Post Tip

The victors always write history. I've been around this "thing of ours" for a very long time, in terms of bloodline goes. My family has seen wars that should have easily been won by one side, but lost. It's not a matter of trouser snake, it's a matter of a little luck and strategy.

Man regime's have lasted so long simply because they've had luck go their way and played the moves correctly. When the rich wage war it's the poor that die.

Report Post Tip

Abdul walks out into the blood soaked streets, stepping over detached limbs, guts and the odd strategically placed shish kebab.

You sir! This inane drivel that you have spewed out onto our fair streets offend me deeply. I haven't a clue what you're talking about. But I'm sure I probably would if I had even bothered to read your pitiful speech. I wish you the worst in life. Pah!

Abdul then proceeds to fly away into the sunset.

Report Post Tip

Asylum..  It is clear you are wise beyond your years.   Of course trouser snakes has very little to do with who win or loses wars.   I must've been blind.   Why only a man with a mighty trouser snake like yours could help me see through the darkness of my tiny pitiful pinky finger size trouser snake.    If you are willing to take me on as your apprentice I will promise to do whatever it takes to become like you...   even if it means using Swedish pump enlargements.

Abdul-ul-haq-Khan.    You mock me and fly away!!!   How dare you!    I demand we do a comparison right now and see who the better man is!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What is war?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL