Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:02:42
Page:  1 
The End. Started by: jakeyy on Jul 22, '12 20:11

Jakeyy stands and sighs at the todays events. He ponders of what could have being, but now he sees. The end is in sight. "Pity." Jakeyy sighs again. The war is now into its final phase and although most of you don't see it, and others will argue, the winner has being decided. NY will rise Philly will stand strong Las Vegas and LA are gone, Chicago will crumble but out of its ruins great men will rise.

Walking away Jakeyy takes comfort in knowing justice will triumph, Las Vegas will fall LA at its side.

Report Post Tip

While blood flows in the veins of JohnGalt, Godfather PoisonousJelly, ParanoidFreak and company, Las Vegas nor Los Angelos are dead. It is foolish to believe anything else

Report Post Tip

"I'm just telling you what will happen." Jakeyy sigh 

Report Post Tip

Do you have some sort of crystal ball or some other future telling device?

Report Post Tip

And here I thought the soothsayers died in Delphi.

Report Post Tip

Sigh "why must my speeches attract the lowest form of life on this planet?" 

Report Post Tip

Jakeyy, are you seriously expecting nobody from LA or LV to talk crap back at you while they are still fighting strong?

If you are entitled to come out here and claim you've seen the future and claim who is gonna win, they have the same right to say they think you are full of it and that they are gonna win.

Only time (and a million bullets flying) will tell who was right.

Report Post Tip

No Aidan you don't understand, I have saw who won and LA/LV was not in that vision.

Report Post Tip

No, no. I did understand that part. What I'm saying is that you can't expect LA and LV to stay silent after you share your vision with us.

Report Post Tip

No I don't, I except them to drag as much people down with them, but in the end there efforts will be in vein, the future has being seen.

Report Post Tip

And you have every right to believe their efforts will be in vain.

Report Post Tip

Krunch grabs a kid's lollipop and walks off

Report Post Tip

Tips the fortune teller with fortune cookies and slap 1 dollar note in his ass

Report Post Tip

Walking through the streets, Caruzzo was just minding his own business he heard shooting and was forced to find cover from all the bullets flying around.

I'm no part of this conflict but hopefully I'll be able to find employment after all weapons are lowered.

Report Post Tip

Can we say it's the end yet?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The End.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL