Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:08:57
Page:  1 
The Lone Ranger: Hero of Chicago Started by: KUKU on Jul 22, '12 20:25

Today has been a day of bloodshed, of violence, of gunshots, killings, attempted killings and wholesale slaughter.

It is safe to say that this is the biggest war in quite some time.  In time, I am sure, the full facts of what happened and how it started will be debated on these Streets.

Let us not, in this discussion, point the finger and accuse.  Let us not ascribe blame or annoint the blameless.  Let us instead concentrate on a seemingly small but significant event that created, in the mind if this narrator, a martyr or sorts and a true example of what being a man of honour entails.

As is commonly known, Las Vegas is at war with New York/Philly.  The war has raged for some time and casualties are mounting.

Enter into the fray Ranger - the Capo from Chicago.  The CL from a city undamaged and uninvolved in the fighting.  What did Ranger do?  He decided he could not, would not Sit on the Fence, that he would not stand idly by.  That he would be loyal to those with whom he had common cause.

And so it was that he fought for those he classed as friends.  And so it was he died.  But he died a glorious death.  It could be said, perhaps, that the rest of Chicago are dying the first of a thousand deaths, for they stayed out of the fray.  Perhaps.  But it is not for me to call them cowards for I know not what they think and why they acted.

But I have this to say: for an examplar of what constitutes a man of honour - go to Ranger's grave and the graves of his men, for they died honourable deaths.

Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends

Report Post Tip

If I may make one correction.

"As commonly known, Las Vegas (and Los Angeles) are in a war with New York and Philly."

Go on, as you were saying. I don't want to ruin your 24/7 spotlight. 

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace, Ranger.

Report Post Tip

My Family prizes one thing over all and that is Loyalty. My bloodline never jumps ship in a war and always goes takes a bullet if necessary.  So to me fighting for what you belive in and dieing for your friends is the best and only possible death.

Report Post Tip

TheKing, I believe you must have received training from the very best.  Who gave you your first auth?

Report Post Tip

But it is not for me to call them cowards for I know not what they think and why they acted.

Perhaps they just don't give a fuck.

Report Post Tip

Yea what did he do? 

Report Post Tip

To deserve his death. Sry forgot last part.

Report Post Tip

Kuku i think it runs alot deeper then that i think Chicago had no options left they either sat on the fence and got killed off later or decide there fate themselves by supporting two citys that have not threatened them, It may all come out in the wash later or maybe not eother way Rest in Peace to all of the fallen.

Kurgan takes a swig of whiskey and pours the remainer over the side walk

Report Post Tip

Wonders why this KUKU chap never shuts up with his ramblings 

Report Post Tip

I need a crew to side with in Chicago now,or i'm gonna get whacked soon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lone Ranger: Hero of Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL