Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:10:10
Page:  1 
Police Activity Started by: KUKU on Jul 23, '12 12:15

Should people start getting jailed for lengthy periods of time when there are a lot of bodies hitting the Streets?

It would make things realistic. 

I'm not putting this in suggestions as it isn't properly thought through - just an idea, for now.

What do you think?

Report Post Tip

This should be in the suggestion forum.

I understand the premise of your idea, but it will not work. As far as I am aware, jail sentence length is irrelevant in determining the ease at which an incarcerated player can be busted out, the determining factor is the number of guards assigned to them. The higher the rank, the higher the guards. 

Report Post Tip

Krunch, my brain hurts because of exposure to your stupid.

Report Post Tip

Krunch, my brain hurts because of exposure to your stupid.

Report Post Tip

How is what I wrote stupid KUKU. When if we disect your post, we can conclude the following.

Firstly, you made a game suggestion in the wrong forum. Secondly rather than taking the time to put some thought into it and develop the idea, you choose to come here and make a couple of ill thought out statements. Your idea failes to ackowledge or take into consideration that jail time has no bearing on the ease at which someone can be broken out. You fail to address why this would be a good idea and how the game can benefit from it.

And yet you call me stupid for providing you with a valid response ...... 

Report Post Tip

Need me to repeat that? 

Krunch chuckles to himself

"One definitely just flew over the KUKU's nest"

Grabs a kid's lollipop and walks off 

Report Post Tip

Yes, it failes. If you disect it.

Report Post Tip

Krunch, that was, quite frankly, out of line. You are also incorrect in more then one place.

KUKU put an idea out in this forum because, as he correctly stated, he didn't yet have the idea fleshed out. In the forum, this idea can be discussed, and fleshed out before being subject to official attention in the suggestions forum. Your response, while accurate, does not in fact answer the question posed. And you both ought to pay a little more respect.

Report Post Tip

Please point out to me where I was out of line, KUKU created this thread, he requested feedback and he was given it. My answer does address the question posed. My retort was towards KUKU's response

"Krunch, my brain hurts because of exposure to your stupid"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Police Activity
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL